Status
Not open for further replies.

NC8X

Was listening to some surveillance on this frequency 172.325 3-13-10 about 3pm and they said to go to Alpha 7 the west repeater , would anyone know what frequency that would be?

ecps92

Any PL or NAC???

172.3250 out East is mostly FBI, but when you go West is US Forest Service in many states.

Was listening to some surveillance on this frequency 172.325 3-13-10 about 3pm and they said to go to Alpha 7 the west repeater , would anyone know what frequency that would be?

jmsanders83

KC8JSU
Premium Subscriber
Hotel 7 is 167.6125 pl 167.9 simplex around Youngstown. Might not be it though since you said they called it Alpha 7.

NC8X

Yes this did sound like FBI survelience , and they were having trouble with a couple units so they said for everyone to move to i believe they called it alfa 7 , but they said that it was the west repeater. does anyone know what repeater frequency that would be?

tonya

Premium Subscriber
I've been listening to this for years here in Cleveland. I did not want to post it. What I am fairley certain that this is one of the frequencies the fugitave task force here in the Cleveland area uses. The task force is us made up of FBI, Cuyahoga Co. Sheriff, and other law agencies. If you are a bad guy you do not want these folks looking for you. I've seen and heard them in action and they are very good at what they do.

Mike-KC8OWL

Their local repeater system is pretty awesome; I suspect there are several inputs throughout NE Ohio. I can hear the output in my basement in Medina on a HT almost full scale and have monitored it mobile into Stark county before I lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.