DSDPlus 2.268 No Groups or Radios display in the current seen windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
I have this issue that just appeared tonight.
I have made no changes to the configuration, which earlier today was working perfectly.
The Max Age for both Current Seen/Groups and Current Seen/Radios has been set at 24 Hrs.
Was working flawlessly until tonight. They are now blank on both CC and VC instances, despite there clearly has been activity..
I've rebooted the PC, no change.
I've replaced the exe from the update folder, just in case something went wrong, no change.
I've tried different P25 systems, no change.
I've tried a DMR CON+ system, no joy.
Checked and double checked all the settings..
Has anyone else experienced this issue?

1606889224356.png
I just don't know what else to try. :mad: The Network, Sites, Frequency, Groups, P25 Data, Radio files are all in order and as stated previously everything was fine. Until I checked about 6 hrs later and all is not well all of a the sudden.. You can see activity in the event window happening, Just not populating those windows as they have prior to this evening.

Any help would be appreciated..

Update, I've discovered that if I reduce the Max Age to 90 minutes or less, the info now populates the windows. If I increase to any time higher than that it all just disappears.. :unsure:

Last edited:

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
IDK what the correlation is if any, but at 2 hrs past 12 AM on 12/02/2020 I'm now able to bump up the Max Age to 2 Hrs, but any value higher than that renders those windows blank again.. I suppose in 24 Hrs this issue will cease to be an issue, but why it's happening is a whole other subject.. So if I try to see history prior to 12/2 at 12 AM the windows go blank.. (including the stuff that was appearing just prior to bumping up the max age just one notch...) :eek:

I'm gonna set the MAX Age to 3 hrs and watch the window magically populate at 3 AM.. Weird..

Last edited:

BM82557

Oddly enough I had the same thing happen overnight 12/1 - 12/2 for my Groups window but the Radios window was fine. Like you I had the Groups maxage set at 24 hrs while I keep the Radios maxage set at 4 hrs. I reset the Groups maxage back from 24 to 6 hrs at 06:10 local and the groups reappeared.

Last edited:

hrh17

I also had this issue happen last night. Both windows blank will try changing the max settings and see if that fixes it

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
I was hoping that once the date got past 12/2 that the issue would disappear.
Sadly it's still happening at the stroke of midnight 12/3.. Back to blank, Oh Well. Maybe well get an update soon that stops this.. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.