(CBS4) AURORA, Colo. Two fires reported within 20 minutes of each other kept firefighters in Aurora busy Thursday morning.
The first fire was reported in the 3600 block of S. Laredo Street where firefighters said a citronella candle left unattended on the patio started it.
It was reported at 9:50 a.m. and crews quickly got it under control. Damage was estimated at about $3,000.
The second fire was reported at 10:19 a.m. in a condominium in the 900 block of S Walden Way.
Initial investigation showed a plumber's torch set wall insulation on fire. It took 18 firefighters about 20 minutes to get that fire under control and displaced a family while repairs are made.
The fire was estimated to have caused about $15,000 in damages.