Status
Not open for further replies.

FFKingsford

I am currently broadcasting MABAS 7 (Kankakee IL) Fire feeds on RR. We run on 800MHz Trunked Motorola System. However we are not paged on the 800MHz we use High Band for paging. Is there a way I could broadcast the 800MHz on the Left Speaker and the 156MHz on the Right Speaker?

Any recommendations on how to broadcast the 800MHz & 156MHz together?

dwh367

I am currently broadcasting MABAS 7 (Kankakee IL) Fire feeds on RR. We run on 800MHz Trunked Motorola System. However we are not paged on the 800MHz we use High Band for paging. Is there a way I could broadcast the 800MHz on the Left Speaker and the 156MHz on the Right Speaker?

Any recommendations on how to broadcast the 800MHz & 156MHz together?

Wouldn't it be much easier to just add the VHF paging frequencies to your scan list?

SCPD

QRT
I agree, It would be easier just to inter grade one or two VHF frequencies into the 800MHz feed.

The Stereo feed (2-in-one) is common around here. you need a Radio Shack Stereo Y-Adapter. After a little re-configuration of Odd Cast or Scanner Cast and you'll have a 2 channel Stereo feed.

FFKingsford

If I add the VHF Channel then it wont scan the trunked system properly and you'll be hearing all kind of radio traffic from 48 different channels when all I want is the 4 main Fire Channels

SCPD

QRT
Huh?

If its a trunk tracker (Uniden or Shack or even GRE) it will track 800 Trunked and conventional just fine. Program the VHF pager frequency as FM or CT or DC while the Trunk system is MO or ED or LT and there won't be any issues. What model scanner is this? or is it a scanner at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.