2 questions; recordings heard on CLMRN & Has Hartford decided to join CLMRN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
its awfully strange. I have the 5 conventionals programmed per RR but I only hear them testing now like two days on Incident 4. But when they were testing sounded like they are testing all of them. I can not for the life of me figure out why I dont hear 1,2,3, at least 1 or 2. I made no changes to them but haven't heard them since FD went to CLMRN. They all are at the same location and power.
Alec
N1AJW

jperuta

Premium Subscriber
its awfully strange. I have the 5 conventionals programmed per RR but I only hear them testing now like two days on Incident 4. But when they were testing sounded like they are testing all of them. I can not for the life of me figure out why I dont hear 1,2,3, at least 1 or 2. I made no changes to them but haven't heard them since FD went to CLMRN. They all are at the same location and power.
Alec
N1AJW

You havent heard incident 1 or 2 recently? have you checked to make sure that you have the right NAC? As Far as i know they have been testing on incident 4 but still running calls on incident 1-3

P25andstuff

Was in Hartford yesterday. All of the officers I saw had XL-200s Which is definitely a sign of some future upgrade.

APX7500X2

I dunno ... people here swear the XL-200 is not cleared for use with CLMRN ... despite agencies using the XL-200 on the system.
Sometimes the guys at the state radio shop give out wrong info to sparks they know will tell all, to see where it goes...They all read these forums...Remember the "open carrier" on the K & E systems way back on the 4.1 system..It wasn't a mistake

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
Sometimes the guys at the state radio shop give out wrong info to sparks they know will tell all, to see where it goes...They all read these forums...Remember the "open carrier" on the K & E systems way back on the 4.1 system..It wasn't a mistake
AGAIN, this has NOTHING to do with this subject, so drop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.