#20-047 cable with Pro106

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogears

Hi folks,
The RS 20-047 works great with my Pro 96 and Pro 97, but nothing happens when I plug it into my New 106. Isn't it supposed to say CLONE MODE too? I just downloaded the trial version of PSR500 software. Any ideas of what I might be doing wrong?
Dogears

wyShack

Premium Subscriber
No the 106 can be computer controled via software as will as the 'clone' type mode. Most software documentation has instructions for the software to 'hook up' The 106 manual covers cloning. The scanner will operate as normal with the cable plugged in.

Dogears

RS 20-47 cable and Pro 106

The pro 106 doesn't change it's display when the cable is plugged like my 96 and 97, which both display CLONE MODE press up to...,etc. The 106 doesn't do anything except operate normally until I click on upload to scanner. Then it goes into receiving mode, Funny, but I guess this is how it's supposed to work. It took me over an hour until I finally just clicked on upload out of frustration. It worked. Thanks, Dogears

mikey60

As mentioned above, the PRO-106 can be controlled by the computer. This is why the scanner doesn't go into clone mode when the cable is plugged in.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.