2000 Ranger setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye59

IMG_0165.jpg

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Not too bad...might want to get some wire loom for those wires.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

And a holster for the pistol!

Hawkeye59

Looks good what is the antenna set up?

Diamond SG-7500 for VHF/UHF Left roof

High Sierra Sidekick screwdriver center roof on triple mag mount

Comet FL50HA 6 meter antenna right side roof

Hustler 10M on mast on trailer hitch mount

Last edited:

Hawkeye59

And I assume the Sig is used for fine tuning.....hehehehhehe

Would be nice if we didnt need to keep self protection close. Even this area where we have lived since 1973 is getting bad with two murders at the end of my street and numerous shootings on the block. One poor young Airforce Airman stopped in a 7-Eleven and was approached by two males that took him to his ATM and them up into an isolated area and killed him. Luckily the ATM cam did its job and both are locked up. The hoodlums don't think twice about approaching people and taking wallets, phones and cars and sometimes for no reason shooting them. Some would say none of that is worth getting into a gun fight over but when you have a gun pointed at you survival instinct kicks in and flight is not an option if I am sitting there in my car unable to get away.

trkntrlrman

RS-PRO 34, RS-PRO 60, BCD396XT, BCD996XT, SDS200
Premium Subscriber
Wasn't knocking it, Just a little humer..I live in an area that is a prison dumping ground. We have five well known Gangs here localy and numerous Biker gangs that frequent the area. I'm locked and loaded 27-7, and have a great Watch Dog. I just wish it wasn't so hard to get an Conceled Carry permit here. To top it off, Now that the Banks are charging to use my Atm card, I'll be forced to carry a lot of cash. Needless to say I will be armed, and the Dog is always hungry for good piece of arm or Leg...hehehhehe

Hawkeye59

I just wish it wasn't so hard to get an Conceled Carry permit here. To top it off, Now that the Banks are charging to use my Atm card, I'll be forced to carry a lot of cash.

Yea we got lucky and VA went to a must issue state for concealed carry so it was easy to obtain with my DD-214 from military service. You must be with Bank Of America as I am. I just finished changing auto payments to various bills to non BOA credit card. So now when my pay goes into my checking ill simply make a big payment to my non BOA C/C for the bill and all the remaining cash and use that card as I did my BOA ATM. its a lose lose situation for BOA because my cash isn't on their books earning them interest anymore. And no need to carry cash.

KG7JEV

Premium Subscriber
Here in WY my DD-214 fulfills my weapons course for life and pay $79 for a permit, it usually takes about 7-10 days and you'll have the permit in hand. I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.