2002 Trailblazer

Status
Not open for further replies.

twjr80

Feed Provider
Very nicely done.....and thanks for post #17. You'll never know how long I stared at the second photo in the 1st post looking for the radios. LOL

Russell

Well, I do believe I see a scanner in that photo :p

Also, is that a PRO-163 scanner I see? Looks like you and I have the exact same equipment...minus the weather station, I'm lacking that. While I'm here, I'll post a video of the blinky lights. I rarely use them. Last time they were used was when I was chasing up in south central Oklahoma and a huge tree got blown over a 2-laned highway by some 85mph straight-line winds.

Jeremy Jones (W5TFD)

It's a 160. I've got my eye on some 197's online. May buy one since I do get tired of lugging my 396T back and forth from the house to the car. Since I'm here, I'll post a video of my blinky lights. i rarely use them though. Last time they were used was last year while I was chasing in south Oklahoma. A huge tree got blown over a highway from 85mph winds.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lUjOgZNl0II" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
No NMO holes in my future. I try to mount equipment without drilling any holes. plus, if I did dill holes into the vehicle, my wife would kill me.

She must like the wires running all over from the antennas, versus no wires at all, HIHI... You do have a great mobile shack going on there...

Last edited:

twjr80

Feed Provider
She must like the wires running all over from the antennas, versus no wires at all, HIHI... You do have a great mobile shack going on there...

Only two coax cable entry points into the vehicle. Inside, the coax is routed under the molding and carpet which makes the cables out of sight and out of mind. Thanks btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.