2004 Chevy Tahoe Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafd55

Antennas:
- Comtelco Tri-Band
- Laird 450-470 Mhz(Not connected, just installed)

Scanners:
- Uniden BCD396T(under center console)
- Uniden Remote Head
- Radio Shack Speaker

Lights:
- Whelen Dual Talon: Blue/Blue
- Whelen Single Avenger: Blue

0327001743a.jpg

0327001743.jpg

0327001257.jpg

0327001258b.jpg

0327001258a.jpg

0327001256b.jpg

0327001256a.jpg

0327001256.jpg

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
Schweet! A "9" series Motorola remote head would look great just below the RH96. Without reading your first comments, I saw the battery emblem on the display of the RH96 and said to myself "Self, he must have a 396 in there somewhere!"

NSWESP

Premium Subscriber
Nice but why not just use a faceplate for the RH or a 996?

lafd55

i was going to do that but where it is now is a good spot for me. if there is something i have to write down while in the car i have plenty of room on the console instead of finding another flat surface, know what i mean.

kjfswkr

Looks good but a waste of a console unless you fill it with equipment. Get a ckipboard if you want to write something down.

Kevin

ResQguy

Meh
Looks good but a waste of a console unless you fill it with equipment. Get a ckipboard if you want to write something down.

Kevin

Just because there aren't more radios doesn't make it a waste. That particular truck generally does not come with anything between the bucket seats unless you check RPO console. At the very least he needed cupholders, and those pepboys types would ruin a perfectly good truck. :p

lafd55

was a used NYSP tahoe. i might add things later on. you got to consider too that i may not have the money now. just like most of you guys say, the console is an ongoing project.

kjfswkr

was a used NYSP tahoe. i might add things later on. you got to consider too that i may not have the money now. just like most of you guys say, the console is an ongoing project.

Hi Andrew,
I hear you on the money issue. Thats why my Liberty lightbar is not fully equiped. Like I said look great. Let me rephrase, fill it in when you can.

kevin

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
did they happen to leave the rear red/amber flashers in the back..

Somehow they make back flashers wired up to turnsignals instead of the reverse lights.

Frank

tekshogun

very nice, it would be cool to see more equipment in there, as a ham operator, I'm salivating over your ample real estate for radios

lafd55

did they happen to leave the rear red/amber flashers in the back..

Somehow they make back flashers wired up to turnsignals instead of the reverse lights.

Frank

Actually they have it wired to the tail lights and reverse lights and not the traditional NYSP turn signals. And yes that is a Brake Controller that was also left in. I do have to look for a switch box or do my own. When I got the console I noticed that there is a fuse panel in it, so thats a big help.

Status
Not open for further replies.