2004 S10 Quad Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

cschmit

I finally got my truck set up the way I like it today. It took a bit of thinking for my Yaesu 7800R but I came up with the resolution Wed night and the RAM mount showed up today. The main body of the 7800R is mounted behind the rear bench on the drivers side. The 396T is haning from a custom made hanger, literaly. I took a black cloths hanger and cut and bent it into a "U" shape and then bent the 2 ends back to tuck under where 2 pieces of the dash meet.

I don't drive around with all of this stuff in all of the time. I just put it all in to show the possible set ups in my truck. The laptop is only in the truck for long trips when I need GPS.

BCD-396T
FT-7800R
Comet B-10NMO Antenna
RAM B-166 mount
IBM T40

Last edited:

gr8amp

I don't drive around with all of this stuff in all of the time. I just put it all in to show the possible set ups in my truck. The laptop is only in the truck for long trips when I need GPS.

Looks good! I couldn't imagine driving around with the laptop there all the time. The S10 is one of the most cramped trucks I have ever driven.

MB

Feed Provider
Looks good! I couldn't imagine driving around with the laptop there all the time. The S10 is one of the most cramped trucks I have ever driven.

There is no picture attached to this post!

Are you seeing things gr8amp?

MB

Feed Provider
cschmit said:
Ahh their are 4 thumbnail pictures with the post that link to offsite pictures...

Wow, there must be something wrong with my computer / browser, because I can't see any thumbnails!

Anyone else having this problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.