2005 f150, anyone make a mount for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nattybohhoe

i have a 2005 f150, and for the life of me i cannot find ne where to mount my scanner... its really irratating. i was thknking about making something but i need suggustions. thanks.

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
nattybohhoe said:
i have a 2005 f150, and for the life of me i cannot find ne where to mount my scanner... its really irratating. i was thknking about making something but i need suggustions. thanks.

What kind of scanner? Mobile or hand held?

2005 f150 mount

I can't remember the name. But there is a site that has all kinds of holders for most vehicle dash boards. I think the name is panavise or something like that. Some on here should know.

Mark

scankid2591

We have an '05 Ford F-150... I have a BR330T with a belt clip. If you flip the air conditioning vent in such a way, the scanner with the belt clip will hook onto the vent.

pinellasfirefighter

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
you can get a kit from uniden.com. click on scanners then the bc 15 then to the letf side you will see accessories. you need the din case for mounting or i can sell you mine i`ll never use the case for my 996t.

nattybohhoe

now also let me ask you this, u have a stock radio in my f150. im guessing ill have to remove that and put in an after market headunit and then the scanner would fit right under the radio right? or how does that work...

Status
Not open for further replies.