2007 Toyota Yaris Install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior08

Premium Subscriber
Thanks,

As you can see, the only drilling was with the speaker, and that was simple.

subclavius

That's very nice. The only thing that has stopped me from buying a Yaris hatchback is the damn center mounted speedometer, which I can't stand. I've thought about running a speedometer and tach on the driver's side pillar and installing a 996 in the center. Do you think there's enough room in there for an Unidenn 996 or Pro 2096?

masonb

Your hosting site tried to gain access to my computer... just to let you know....

Junior08

Premium Subscriber
A side console mount (passenger side!) is an option, but the way the console is made you need to move the passenger seat ALL the way back, and once you screw in the bracket the seat will remain in that position unless you remove the bracket and screws. Just the way it's designed. My Yaris is a 4 door sedan, not the hatchback, but I'm pretty sure the setup is the same. Thanks for the comments.

masonb, I'm not sure exactly what happened when you clicked on the link, but I will tell you that there was a recent hack attempt to the server of Scan Cape Cod, and it has been dealt with by the company. This may or may not be related to what you experienced. They are very reputable and respond very fast when these things happen. I will pass along your information, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.