2010 Toyota Corolla - Home Patrol Install Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerman200

Premium Subscriber
On the dash in front of the steering wheel, I am using an ihome portable speaker with a built in battery. Charges using a USB cable and the audio is great from the Homepatrol!

dmg1969

Pics or it didn't happen. :p Seriously, I'd like to see your setup since I have an HP-1 mobile install.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SCPD

QRT
You better hope that thing dont go flying during an accident,its gonna hurt,especially with batteries in it.
Youre not using an external speaker???,You have good ears,god bless you!

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Scannerman200, do you have pictures of your install? You've posted in a forum dedicated to pictures of your install so pictures would be considered a necessity.

scannerman200

Premium Subscriber
Finally! I have my Homepatrol on a ram mount with the neck pushed in a slot under my aftermarket radio. Holds very well. I am also using an Ihome external portable speaker. Got It at Walmart for at $20. Sounds pretty good. I am using a Comelco NMO wideband antenna on a trunk lip mount.

Attachments

• 20140403_222711-1.jpg
    20140403_222711-1.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 952

dmg1969

Looks good. I have been thinking about using a powered external speaker, but have just been tweaking the volume offset in Sentinel to compensate for the lower volume systems for now.

SCPD

QRT
moved it

Finally! I have my Homepatrol on a ram mount with the neck pushed in a slot under my aftermarket radio. Holds very well. I am also using an Ihome external portable speaker. Got It at Walmart for at $20. Sounds pretty good. I am using a Comelco NMO wideband antenna on a trunk lip mount.

Ah ya moved it,its much safer down there,but how do you work the Pioneer?

Status
Not open for further replies.