2012 Montgomery County Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdavisjr

So with the year coming to a close I've once again thoroughly gone thru my personal database of whats in my scanner and living in King of Prussia, PA have compiled a list of licensed frequencies that are missing info on them of some type. Some the use by the agency, some the P/L tone and some both. It covers all of Montco and a little of the Chester and Delaware counties that border me. Some are already on other scanner websites but probably about 75% aren't at all and there are about 200 frequencies missing info of some kind. I would like to confirm some of the open spaces on the list with the new year coming, I've been given both a thumbs up and a thumbs down by other friends both in the hobby and on this site to directly posting it on here in a new thread to get answers. I so far being on the fence about it have held off on doing that, however if anyone would like to look it over I would be more than happy to email it to you. It is in Microsoft Word format and for those of you who are more versed in interpreting FCC licenses than I am I also included the callsign's and station classes. If you would like a copy of my file please either pm me on here or contact me directly at CDAVISJR@aol.com

Thanks All

cdavisjr

Quick Happy New Year shoutout to everyone and also thank you to everyone who contacted me via here or the aol address regarding my frequency list. It was a much larger response than I expected and in the weeks going forward I'm going to be interested in seeing what people have come up with comparing my list to their info.

cdavisjr

For everyone who contacted me regarding this thread here it is almost 6 months later, wondering what everyone has been able to come up with and I am anxiously awaitng your emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.