2013 Dodge Charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrweather

Nice install OP! I have a black 2018 Hemi Charger with the police rims and dog dish hubcaps (my winter tire/wheel setup) and the number of drivers who slow down around me is annoying.

Para078

I've got a black 2016 Charger Pursuit with one antenna on the trunk. You're right, no one gives a s@#$.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Borderline whacker behavior if you're expecting people to move out of your way..

I tend to agree. I mean, I can't read anybody's mind or anything but if that is a desired result of driving a Charger then I would question it. And I'm not saying that is the OP's view or stance, just making a general statement.

I, personally, would never drive a cop-look-alike car. My truck is, unfortunately, kind of close now as, after I got it, they started equipping the local officers with crew cab pickup trucks instead of cars or SUVs. My truck has a few antennas on top for my radios and some have said it looks similar to some of the area units now. At the time I bought it they didn't drive them so it wasn't anything close.

No silly spotlight on mine, though... ;)

Para078

Borderline whacker behavior if you're expecting people to move out of your way..

For you clowns with poor comprehension, I didn't say a thing about people not moving over. It's the ones who blow by you while two other cars are still trying to figure out if they can pass. I've had them fly up on my bumper, then back off 1/2 mile. Same thing when I had Crown Vics. And, no, I'm not a whacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.