2019 Cherokee install

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4EET

Chaplain
Looks nice. Where is the transceiver and the speaker? Also how did you do the power and what do you have for an antenna (pictures please).

K9EMD

Premium Subscriber
I have a 19 compass that I should post some pictures of my install. How did you get the power to it? I am not happy with how I got my power into the cabin for it. But I like how you did the mount there.

BC_Scan

there is a rubber boot/grommet in the fire wall under dash drivers side very ackward you need to break/score small hole in this away from existing cable to route power through there, you can fish wire into cab and it will tie to battery from there.
fuzzybr can you post antenna pick and other half of radio possibly

K9EMD

Premium Subscriber
there is a rubber boot/grommet in the fire wall under dash drivers side very ackward you need to break/score small hole in this away from existing cable to route power through there, you can fish wire into cab and it will tie to battery from there.
fuzzybr can you post antenna pick and other half of radio possibly
Yeah the rubber grommet/boot in this compass is a thickness I have never encountered in my years of using that access point I just can not cut through the dang boot/grommet.

Project25_MASTR

Millennial Graying OBT Guy
Last late model Jeep I installed on was a Liberty. That was a pain...they've gotten worse as the years have progressed. I remember installing in my 1999 Cherokee...

Status
Not open for further replies.