2019 MOSWIN Sites/Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkpair

When you installed Pro96Com, it should have installed a folder/directory somewhere on your computer named Pro96Com. The folder named System1CE should have been created when you started watching a MoSWIN site. System1CE is inside the Pro96Com directory.

You don't access it using the program. Use the operating system's utilities to cruise through the directory structure. It's an ordinary text file with a .txt file extension.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
The biggest problem with using Pro96Com for discovery is that there are usually one or two voice channels that are not in rotation and only used when the site is busy. Pro96Com has no way of knowing anything about the voice channels until they are actually used.
That is very true.
I had to sit on a given site for over 24 hours before all channels saw activity and were logged. This was back in the early days of Moswin though so usage was still very light on the active sites within range. Today it should not be as long of a wait.
Today would be a good day in much of the state with all the snow related traffic events and what not!
I'd guess most Moswin sites are seeing above normal traffic in the snow hit areas right now. I know Troop C has been plenty busy yesterday and today.

Status
Not open for further replies.