| 2020 | Is there anyone monitoring washington county?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
I have seen actively for the DMR side on 154.860. For the EMS on Talkgroup 9003 I believe. With a UID For Medic 12 of 6987 or so.

Reviewing the data from the log to confirm info. Will submit it to the RR Database as soon as possible.

That's what I got from Monitoring the scanner from "Home Base".

xxbubziexx

I have seen actively for the DMR side on 154.860. For the EMS on Talkgroup 9003 I believe. With a UID For Medic 12 of 6987 or so.

Reviewing the data from the log to confirm info. Will submit it to the RR Database as soon as possible.

That's what I got from Monitoring the scanner from "Home Base".
Good job man!

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Ok,took a trip over to Potosi and Parked in the Mc Donalds parking lot. Put all of the frequencies that was listed in RRDbase and created a DMR File for them. Got little or not from them. While I was in Potosi.

On side note: I have been Scanning the same file for a month or so. I recieved the following :

on 154.860 (listed as SO Dsp in Conventional) - Received DMR 9003 as EMS (not encrypted)
on 155.550 (I think) (listed as SO Rural Dsp in Conventional)) - Received Encrypted traffic on the following talk groups : 9002, C10,S1 with a UID of 90. Talk group of 9010 with the UIDs of 1946,6150).

At least that is what I have thus for now. Hopefully another trip soon and early in the Day. Went to the area around 1500 hrs and stayed about an hour and a half.

73 for now.

xxbubziexx

Ok,took a trip over to Potosi and Parked in the Mc Donalds parking lot. Put all of the frequencies that was listed in RRDbase and created a DMR File for them. Got little or not from them. While I was in Potosi.

On side note: I have been Scanning the same file for a month or so. I recieved the following :

on 154.860 (listed as SO Dsp in Conventional) - Received DMR 9003 as EMS (not encrypted)
on 155.550 (I think) (listed as SO Rural Dsp in Conventional)) - Received Encrypted traffic on the following talk groups : 9002, C10,S1 with a UID of 90. Talk group of 9010 with the UIDs of 1946,6150).

At least that is what I have thus for now. Hopefully another trip soon and early in the Day. Went to the area around 1500 hrs and stayed about an hour and a half.

73 for now.
Good work sir! What scanner setup were u using? I cant get my bcd996p2 to decode worth a ****...

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Ok, I hearing some under encrypted on talkgroups 9002, Heard Washington CSO 506(?) with UID of 7520. A few others but the audio was not understandable (1936,6150,6102,1946,6105,24125)

That's all I have for now.

Oh the scanner I am using is a 436HP.

xxbubziexx

Ok, I hearing some under encrypted on talkgroups 9002, Heard Washington CSO 506(?) with UID of 7520. A few others but the audio was not understandable (1936,6150,6102,1946,6105,24125)

That's all I have for now.

Oh the scanner I am using is a 436HP.

Thats crazy how they are encrypting everything

SCANNERGUY35

I may be a little late here.

I am quite familiar with Washington Co radio traffic, familiar enough that I know the difference between there channels. I will attempt to explain.

Law 1 - 154.860 is where they dispatch calls and the officers/deputies call out on traffic stops.
Law 2 - 155.550 is where they will typically receive there license plate read backs and run there subjects license.
Civil Defense which I believe is the 154.070 - this is scrambled (now known as encrypted), they have officers switch to this to tell them about any call related to a juvenile case or drugs.

Potosi PD and Wasco SD shares frequencies - 100's is Potosi PD, 900's is Washco SD, 5400 is Elliot's Tow Company

I am hearing Law 1 on 154.860 TG 9001 CC10 S1
UID 90 seems to be Dispatch
Hope this was helpful and hope someone can help me determine exactly which Freq, TG, CC, and S that EMS and Fire is using! Thanks.

*Also seems as if as of 9/11/20 when I started scanning around 8-9 PM they have switched over to DMR full time for law, unless for some reason they are just using the DMR stuff for the night!?!?! I wouldn't see them doing that. I know the other night they had a pursuit and when they got to there ending destination after an hour of a chase that led them all around the county, they were in a spot with bad reception on analog so they switched to digital for a while, but they have been on digital all night tonight!

Last edited:

xxbubziexx

I may be a little late here.

I am quite familiar with Washington Co radio traffic, familiar enough that I know the difference between there channels. I will attempt to explain.

Law 1 - 154.860 is where they dispatch calls and the officers/deputies call out on traffic stops.
Law 2 - 155.550 is where they will typically receive there license plate read backs and run there subjects license.
Civil Defense which I believe is the 154.070 - this is scrambled (now known as encrypted), they have officers switch to this to tell them about any call related to a juvenile case or drugs.

Potosi PD and Wasco SD shares frequencies - 100's is Potosi PD, 900's is Washco SD, 5400 is Elliot's Tow Company

I am hearing Law 1 on 154.860 TG 9001 CC10 S1
UID 90 seems to be Dispatch
Hope this was helpful and hope someone can help me determine exactly which Freq, TG, CC, and S that EMS and Fire is using! Thanks.

*Also seems as if as of 9/11/20 when I started scanning around 8-9 PM they have switched over to DMR full time for law, unless for some reason they are just using the DMR stuff for the night!?!?! I wouldn't see them doing that. I know the other night they had a pursuit and when they got to there ending destination after an hour of a chase that led them all around the county, they were in a spot with bad reception on analog so they switched to digital for a while, but they have been on digital all night tonight!
You are a godsend! I just recently started hearing them on dmr. There for a minute i wasnt able to hear jack. Im glad they arnt going full encryption and im glad my scanner is finally decoding properly. Now its st.francois county's turn to upgrade and hopefully they dont go full encryption either! Someone needs to get the database updated if it hasnt already been done. Thank you everyone for getting this figured out! This is what the scanning community is all about!

SCANNERGUY35

You are a godsend! I just recently started hearing them on dmr. There for a minute i wasnt able to hear jack. Im glad they arnt going full encryption and im glad my scanner is finally decoding properly. Now its st.francois county's turn to upgrade and hopefully they dont go full encryption either! Someone needs to get the database updated if it hasnt already been done. Thank you everyone for getting this figured out! This is what the scanning community is all about!

I don't know if they have went DMR full time just yet, however the last two nights that I have been monitoring they have been using the DMR system. Friday night using TG 9001 on 154.860 and Saturday Night using both TG 9001 on 154.860 and TG 9002 on 155.550. Not sure what EMS TG is for sure yet. I will find out though, haha.

As to SFC, I don't see them going DMR... I see them going P25 to be more compatible with Jefferson County, due to how much they mutual aid to each other. On top of that, I have heard that Leadwood Fire had purchased all APX radios a couple years back, which are P25 radios. It could go either way.

Im sure each county will have a channel or two that is encrypted, which every agency should. But I don't see either of them going full encryption, as that is more seen in the big cities/counties, where you will witness more severe calls!

Have you decoded any fire/ems for Washington County?

xxbubziexx

I don't know if they have went DMR full time just yet, however the last two nights that I have been monitoring they have been using the DMR system. Friday night using TG 9001 on 154.860 and Saturday Night using both TG 9001 on 154.860 and TG 9002 on 155.550. Not sure what EMS TG is for sure yet. I will find out though, haha.

As to SFC, I don't see them going DMR... I see them going P25 to be more compatible with Jefferson County, due to how much they mutual aid to each other. On top of that, I have heard that Leadwood Fire had purchased all APX radios a couple years back, which are P25 radios. It could go either way.

Im sure each county will have a channel or two that is encrypted, which every agency should. But I don't see either of them going full encryption, as that is more seen in the big cities/counties, where you will witness more severe calls!

Have you decoded any fire/ems for Washington County?
I have tg 9003 for fire/ems. According to @AC0RV

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Ok, I am hearing Washington County SO, Potosi and a Fire department (I am trying ID it)

I am seeing UIDs in the 100's, 6100,s 6200's and some in the 1900 series.

That's why I posted the request in the other post.

If anyone has info please pass it along.

Big thanks and 73.

Status
Not open for further replies.