2020 - Kansas City Metro Area MARRS P25 Trunked Radio System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papagei

A whole bunch of the Regional Common talkgroups are hot today! I wonder what could possibly be happening in town. :D

All of these have talked so far today:

34005 "Regional Public Safety: Calling"
34006 "Regional Public Safety: Common 3"
34007 "Regional Public Safety: Common 4"
34011 "Regional Public Safety: East Common 8"
34012 "Regional Public Safety: East Common 9"
34013 "Regional Public Safety: East Common 10"
34014 "Regional Public Safety: West Common 11"
34015 "Regional Public Safety: West Common 12"
34016 "Regional Public Safety: West Common 13"
34017 "Regional Public Safety: West Common 14"

As of 9 AM, most of the activity seems to be on Calling (34005) and Common 8 through 14 (34011-34017).

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
Most of the traffic is on REG CALL (34005) and REG COM 12 (34015). They did away with the East Common/West Common distinctions years ago.

The groups allocated for the Super Bowl celebration/parade are:

REG COM 7 (34010)
REG COM 8 (34011)
REG COM 9 (34012)
REG COM 10 (34013)
REG COM 11 (34014)
REG COM 12 (34015)
REG COM 13 (34016)
REG COM 14 (34017)

All of the above talkgroups have been moved exclusively to the MARRS Kansas City, MO site for the duration of the event as to alleviate congestion on the other area sites (so you won't hear them temporarily on JOCO, WYCO, Platte, East Jackson, etc).

Papagei

They did away with the East Common/West Common distinctions years ago.
Those talkgroups are still listed with the East and West common names here on radioreference (see Metropolitan Area Regional Radio System (MARRS) Trunking System, Kansas City Metro Area, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies ), which is where I got the names from a couple of years ago.

All of the above talkgroups have been moved exclusively to the MARRS Kansas City, MO site for the duration of the event as to alleviate congestion on the other area sites (so you won't hear them temporarily on JOCO, WYCO, Platte, East Jackson, etc).
I don't log which site they come through on - maybe I should - but for the past few minutes, they are all coming through on the KCMO site (NAC 2b0). I monitor both that site and the eastern Jackson County site (NAC 2b1).

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
Those talkgroups are still listed with the East and West common names here on radioreference (see Metropolitan Area Regional Radio System (MARRS) Trunking System, Kansas City Metro Area, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies ), which is where I got the names from a couple of years ago.

I see that, however, the changes to those talkgroups were made in the subscriber radios back in 2016 or 2017. I can't answer for why that information hasn't been reflected in the RR database.

I don't log which site they come through on - maybe I should - but for the past few minutes, they are all coming through on the KCMO site (NAC 2b0). I monitor both that site and the eastern Jackson County site (NAC 2b1).

One of the radio system admins sent an e-mail out to various MARRS users. That's how I knew event traffic was being moved over to the KCMO site exclusively. You wouldn't have picked up on it unless you were using logging software (i.e., Pro96com or unitrunker).

Papagei

It's been a little over a year since I posted the list of source ID groups that I've heard on MARRS. Here is the updated version of that list, with more information below. The "group" listed here is the thousands part of the source ID- group 4000 is source IDs from 4000000 to 4000999, and so on.

Code:
Group   Function
   0    Independence.  Includes Fire, Police, Power&Light, Public Works.
   1    Independence Police
   2    Independence.  Includes Fire, Power&Light, Public Works.
   3    Independence.  Includes Public Works, Power&Light, Fire, and possibly Police.
   4    Independence Police and Fire
   5    Independence Public Works
   8    Independence.  Includes Fire and Public Works.
  13    Central Jackson County Fire, Lake City Ammo fire/EMT, Sugar Creek PD
  15    Lake City Ammo fire/EMT
  16    Blue Springs.  Includes Police and Public Works.
131    Unknown fire department, possibly Sni Valley
1000    Missouri Highway Patrol
1004    Missouri Highway Patrol
1005    Missouri Highway Patrol
1030    Missouri DOT Motorist Assist
1033    Missouri DOT Motorist Assist
1061    Central Jackson County Fire
1067    Sni Valley Fire/EMT
3000    National Weather Service Pleasant Hill, Life Flight helicopters
3002    Unknown officers, possibly Kansas side.
3003    Johnson County, KS officers
3004    Johnson County, KS officers
3007    Unknown fire department
3008    Johnson County, KS officers
3010    Unknown fire department, possibly Olathe
3012    Unknown fire department and police, possibly Olathe
3016    Olathe Police
3018    Lenexa Police
3019    Unknown officers, possibly Shawnee
3021    Unknown officers
3024    Unknown officers
3026    Unknown officers
3032    Various ambulances and emergency rooms: Central Jackson County, Lee's Summit, Kansas City Missouri, American Medical Response, Life Flight, possibly Kansas City, Kansas.  Centerpoint ER, St. Mary's ER, Truman ER, Truman Lakewood ER.
3033    Unknown ambulances
3034    Unknown officers, possibly Kansas Highway Patrol
3035    Unknown officers, possibly Kansas City, KS
3036    Unknown officers, possibly Kansas Highway Patrol
3039    Kansas City, KS Police
3040    Kansas City, Kansas ambulances
3041    Unknown officers
3042    Unknown officers
3043    Unknown officers, possibly Bonner Springs, KS
3051    Leavenworth, KS Police
3053    Unknown fire department
3499    Kansas-side dispatchers.  Olathe, Shawnee, KCK, Spring Hill, Leawood, Bonner Springs, Johnson County Emergency Command Center.
4000    Dispatch for various agencies, including KCMO Police and Fire, CJC Fire, KCI airport, MKC airport, Independence Fire, Blue Springs Police, Jackson County Sheriff, Clay County Sheriff, Raytown, South Metro/West Cass Fire, Cass County, Clay County, Claycomo, possibly VA Police, possibly Platte County.  I have also heard a couple of KCPD officers (not dispatchers) in this group.
4001    Kansas City Police
4002    Kansas City Police and Fire
4003    Unknown, possibly KCPD
4004    Kansas City Police
4005    Kansas City Police
4006    Kansas City Police
4007    Kansas City Fire
4008    Kansas City Fire
4009    Kansas City Fire
4010    Unknown, possibly Kansas City public works
4012    KCI and MKC Airport Police, Fire, and maintenance.
4014    Kansas City building code inspectors.  May also include Animal Control.
4015    Kansas City Police
4020    KCI Airport Police
4021    KCI Airport Police
4022    Kansas City jail
4023    Riverside Police and Kansas City Fire
4024    Platte County Sherriff
4025    Unknown officers, possibly Weston.
4028    North Kansas City Police
4029    Liberty Police, Claycomo Police, Clay County Sherriff
4030    Liberty Fire
4032    Clay County Sherriff
4033    Unknown fire and officers, possibly Belton
4034    Unknown officers, possibly Garden City
4035    Unknown officers, possibly Cass County
4036    Unknown fire, possibly Belton
4038    Kansas City Fire and unknown officers, possibly Raytown
4039    Kansas City Fire
4040    Grain Valley Police
4041    Grain Valley and Oak Grove Police.  Also Grain Valley building codes.  Possibly Greenwood Police.
4042    Grain Valley Police, Inter-City Fire
4044    Jackson County Sheriff and park rangers
4045    Lee's Summit Fire
4054    Unknown officers, possibly Kansas City Police or Federal
4055    VA Hospital
4098    Unknown officer, possibly BNSF Railway Police
4101    Kansas City Police
4103    Kansas City Police
4104    Kansas City Police
4105    Kansas City Police
4106    Kansas City Police
4107    Kansas City police
4112    Kansas City radio technicians
4114    Kansas City radio technicians
4116    Kansas City radio technicians
4117    Unknown officer, possibly Kansas City Police
4150    Kansas City Police
4205    Kansas City Police
4429    Unknown officers, possibly Claycomo and Pleasant Valley
4480    Missouri DOT Motorist Assist
4490    Unknown officers, possibly Kansas City Police
4496    Unknown officers, possibly Kansas City Police
4498    Kansas City radio technicians
4950    Unknown officers, possibly Kansas City Police
4999    Unknown dispatch, possibly Sugar Creek

I monitor MARRS using a Realtek SDR, my PC, and the OP25 software as modified by boatbod here on the forums.

OP25 reports a "source ID" for each transmission, which identifies the particular radio that is talking at the time. (This is not the talkgroup, which it also reports.) I have noticed some patterns in the source IDs, which might be interesting to other people that monitor MARRS.

OP25 reports the source ID as a 7-digit number. It doesn't break it up in any way with dashes, spaces, etc. From monitoring for over a year, though, there seems to be a pattern: the first four digits seem to identify a particular city, agency, or function, and the last three digits are individual radios in that group.

As far as I can tell, the source ID identifies a particular radio, NOT a particular human! I can think of at least a couple of reasons for this:

* A firefighter is riding in Engine 3 to a call. On the way, he uses the radio in the cab of the truck, and uses the "Engine 3" call sign on the radio. On scene, he gets out and operates the pump controls on the side of the truck, and switches to his hand-held radio. He still uses the "Engine 3" call sign, but the source ID will be different.

* If a police agency doesn't have assigned cars for all of its officers, the same officer will end up with different source IDs on different days, depending on which car he or she has that day. Also, officer 123 on first shift may have a certain source ID, and then officer 234 on second shift may have that same source ID, because 123 and 234 ended up driving the same car that day.

Even with assigned cars, one officer might use both their car radio and their hand-held radio during a shift, so you'd hear the same person with two different source IDs.

The main way it's been useful for me is when a source ID that I haven't seen before talks, I can guess at which agency they are probably with, even if they don't announce it. Sometimes this is handy on "interagency" talkgroups like Regional Common 3, everybody's favorite car-chase channel.

The source ID gets reported even on encrypted talkgroups, so it may be useful to figure out what agency is using a particular talkgroup.

I don't know if other software or hardware scanners report source IDs, so I don't know how widely this will be of interest.

I don't think these are already listed here at RadioReference, but if they are, I'd be happy to submit updates to the list.

I only monitor two of the base stations on the east side of town (851.325 and 856.7375), so most of my observations are for agencies that use those two towers. I am light on information for the Kansas side.

AB5ID

Could you report the talk groups and if they are on Kansas City or Eastern Jackson site?

It's been a little over a year since I posted the list of source ID groups that I've heard on MARRS. Here is the updated version of that list, with more information below. The "group" listed here is the thousands part of the source ID- group 4000 is source IDs from 4000000 to 4000999, and so on.

Code:
Group   Function
   0    Independence.  Includes Fire, Police, Power&Light, Public Works.
   1    Independence Police
   2    Independence.  Includes Fire, Power&Light, Public Works.
   3    Independence.  Includes Public Works, Power&Light, Fire, and possibly Police.
   4    Independence Police and Fire
   5    Independence Public Works
   8    Independence.  Includes Fire and Public Works.
  13    Central Jackson County Fire, Lake City Ammo fire/EMT, Sugar Creek PD
  15    Lake City Ammo fire/EMT
  16    Blue Springs.  Includes Police and Public Works.
131    Unknown fire department, possibly Sni Valley
1000    Missouri Highway Patrol
1004    Missouri Highway Patrol
1005    Missouri Highway Patrol
1030    Missouri DOT Motorist Assist
1033    Missouri DOT Motorist Assist
1061    Central Jackson County Fire
1067    Sni Valley Fire/EMT
3000    National Weather Service Pleasant Hill, Life Flight helicopters
3002    Unknown officers, possibly Kansas side.
3003    Johnson County, KS officers
3004    Johnson County, KS officers
3007    Unknown fire department
3008    Johnson County, KS officers
3010    Unknown fire department, possibly Olathe
3012    Unknown fire department and police, possibly Olathe
3016    Olathe Police
3018    Lenexa Police
3019    Unknown officers, possibly Shawnee
3021    Unknown officers
3024    Unknown officers
3026    Unknown officers
3032    Various ambulances and emergency rooms: Central Jackson County, Lee's Summit, Kansas City Missouri, American Medical Response, Life Flight, possibly Kansas City, Kansas.  Centerpoint ER, St. Mary's ER, Truman ER, Truman Lakewood ER.
3033    Unknown ambulances
3034    Unknown officers, possibly Kansas Highway Patrol
3035    Unknown officers, possibly Kansas City, KS
3036    Unknown officers, possibly Kansas Highway Patrol
3039    Kansas City, KS Police
3040    Kansas City, Kansas ambulances
3041    Unknown officers
3042    Unknown officers
3043    Unknown officers, possibly Bonner Springs, KS
3051    Leavenworth, KS Police
3053    Unknown fire department
3499    Kansas-side dispatchers.  Olathe, Shawnee, KCK, Spring Hill, Leawood, Bonner Springs, Johnson County Emergency Command Center.
4000    Dispatch for various agencies, including KCMO Police and Fire, CJC Fire, KCI airport, MKC airport, Independence Fire, Blue Springs Police, Jackson County Sheriff, Clay County Sheriff, Raytown, South Metro/West Cass Fire, Cass County, Clay County, Claycomo, possibly VA Police, possibly Platte County.  I have also heard a couple of KCPD officers (not dispatchers) in this group.
4001    Kansas City Police
4002    Kansas City Police and Fire
4003    Unknown, possibly KCPD
4004    Kansas City Police
4005    Kansas City Police
4006    Kansas City Police
4007    Kansas City Fire
4008    Kansas City Fire
4009    Kansas City Fire
4010    Unknown, possibly Kansas City public works
4012    KCI and MKC Airport Police, Fire, and maintenance.
4014    Kansas City building code inspectors.  May also include Animal Control.
4015    Kansas City Police
4020    KCI Airport Police
4021    KCI Airport Police
4022    Kansas City jail
4023    Riverside Police and Kansas City Fire
4024    Platte County Sherriff
4025    Unknown officers, possibly Weston.
4028    North Kansas City Police
4029    Liberty Police, Claycomo Police, Clay County Sherriff
4030    Liberty Fire
4032    Clay County Sherriff
4033    Unknown fire and officers, possibly Belton
4034    Unknown officers, possibly Garden City
4035    Unknown officers, possibly Cass County
4036    Unknown fire, possibly Belton
4038    Kansas City Fire and unknown officers, possibly Raytown
4039    Kansas City Fire
4040    Grain Valley Police
4041    Grain Valley and Oak Grove Police.  Also Grain Valley building codes.  Possibly Greenwood Police.
4042    Grain Valley Police, Inter-City Fire
4044    Jackson County Sheriff and park rangers
4045    Lee's Summit Fire
4054    Unknown officers, possibly Kansas City Police or Federal
4055    VA Hospital
4098    Unknown officer, possibly BNSF Railway Police
4101    Kansas City Police
4103    Kansas City Police
4104    Kansas City Police
4105    Kansas City Police
4106    Kansas City Police
4107    Kansas City police
4112    Kansas City radio technicians
4114    Kansas City radio technicians
4116    Kansas City radio technicians
4117    Unknown officer, possibly Kansas City Police
4150    Kansas City Police
4205    Kansas City Police
4429    Unknown officers, possibly Claycomo and Pleasant Valley
4480    Missouri DOT Motorist Assist
4490    Unknown officers, possibly Kansas City Police
4496    Unknown officers, possibly Kansas City Police
4498    Kansas City radio technicians
4950    Unknown officers, possibly Kansas City Police
4999    Unknown dispatch, possibly Sugar Creek

I monitor MARRS using a Realtek SDR, my PC, and the OP25 software as modified by boatbod here on the forums.

OP25 reports a "source ID" for each transmission, which identifies the particular radio that is talking at the time. (This is not the talkgroup, which it also reports.) I have noticed some patterns in the source IDs, which might be interesting to other people that monitor MARRS.

OP25 reports the source ID as a 7-digit number. It doesn't break it up in any way with dashes, spaces, etc. From monitoring for over a year, though, there seems to be a pattern: the first four digits seem to identify a particular city, agency, or function, and the last three digits are individual radios in that group.

As far as I can tell, the source ID identifies a particular radio, NOT a particular human! I can think of at least a couple of reasons for this:

* A firefighter is riding in Engine 3 to a call. On the way, he uses the radio in the cab of the truck, and uses the "Engine 3" call sign on the radio. On scene, he gets out and operates the pump controls on the side of the truck, and switches to his hand-held radio. He still uses the "Engine 3" call sign, but the source ID will be different.

* If a police agency doesn't have assigned cars for all of its officers, the same officer will end up with different source IDs on different days, depending on which car he or she has that day. Also, officer 123 on first shift may have a certain source ID, and then officer 234 on second shift may have that same source ID, because 123 and 234 ended up driving the same car that day.

Even with assigned cars, one officer might use both their car radio and their hand-held radio during a shift, so you'd hear the same person with two different source IDs.

The main way it's been useful for me is when a source ID that I haven't seen before talks, I can guess at which agency they are probably with, even if they don't announce it. Sometimes this is handy on "interagency" talkgroups like Regional Common 3, everybody's favorite car-chase channel.

The source ID gets reported even on encrypted talkgroups, so it may be useful to figure out what agency is using a particular talkgroup.

I don't know if other software or hardware scanners report source IDs, so I don't know how widely this will be of interest.

I don't think these are already listed here at RadioReference, but if they are, I'd be happy to submit updates to the list.

I only monitor two of the base stations on the east side of town (851.325 and 856.7375), so most of my observations are for agencies that use those two towers. I am light on information for the Kansas side.

Papagei

Could you report the talk groups and if they are on Kansas City or Eastern Jackson site?
Are you asking for that information for each source ID range, or for something else?

I log the talk group each time somebody talks, but I don't log which site they are on (the NAC). I do log the frequency that they talk on (the voice channel, not the control channel), but I'm not sure if the frequencies are unique to a site or not. If they are, I could figure out which site they were talking on from that.

Starting in late 2018, I've logged 1,800+ unique source IDs. I can do some data reduction on the log files, but I'd need to know what people want to see first. :) Note that I don't plan on publishing anything down to the source ID level for individual mobile radios. I did post the "dispatch" source IDs here last year.

Papagei

Just looking for the talkgroups to add to my white-list.

Ah, okay. I use the same list for both KCMO and Eastern Jackson County. There's probably one or two of them that are always encrypted and could be removed from the whitelist, but with this list, I manage to skip encrypted traffic most of the time.

Here's the whitelist:
Code:
"1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,35,39,40,49,53,57,64,68,70,71,88,100,103,114,116,118,119,120,121,122,124,400,3800,3801,3802,3822,3823,3901,30000,30001,30003,30005,30006,30007,30015,30016,30017,30020,30021,30022,30030,30031,30032,30033,30034,30035,30036,31500,31800,31801,31802,31830,31831,31832,31842,31843,31844,31845,33000,33001,33003,33004,33006,33007,33008,33010,33011,33012,33013,33014,33015,33016,33017,33050,33054,33055,33057,33058,33059,33060,33061,33062,33063,33065,33066,33067,33068,33069,33070,33071,33072,33073,33074,33075,33076,33077,33078,33079,33080,33094,33095,33096,33097,33098,33100,33102,33113,33115,33116,33120,33121,33122,33123,33155,33158,33159,33160,33167,33170,33171,33217,33225,33235,33237,33238,33252,33253,33254,33255,33256,33257,33260,33261,33500,33501,33502,33503,33504,33505,33506,33510,33511,33512,33513,33514,33515,34005,34006,34007,34008,34009,34010,34011,34012,34013,34014,34015,34016,34017,34018,34045,34046,34047,34352,34353,34354,34355,34356,34357,34358,34359,34360,34361,34362,34379,34381,34382,34383,34384,34385,34386,34387,34389,34651,34652,34653,34654,34655,34656,34657,34658,34659,34660,34661,34662,34689,34690,34691,35731,35733,35733,35734,35735,35900,35901,36998,36999"

I also have a few groups blacklisted, mostly due to always being encrypted. Again, same list for both KCMO and Eastern Jackson County:
Code:
"3,16,36,54,113,132,315,33051,33052,33053,33156,34351"

AB5ID

Thank you! I appreciate it. Have you ever compared your list with the RR database to see what is missing from the RR database? I saw a couple of post back you had mentioned Lee's Summit Fire do you know their TG number on MARRS?
Ah, okay. I use the same list for both KCMO and Eastern Jackson County. There's probably one or two of them that are always encrypted and could be removed from the whitelist, but with this list, I manage to skip encrypted traffic most of the time.

Papagei

Thank you! I appreciate it. Have you ever compared your list with the RR database to see what is missing from the RR database?
Not recently. I got most of the list from RadioReference in the first place, but that was a couple of years ago, and I haven't compared them lately.

I saw a couple of post back you had mentioned Lee's Summit Fire do you know their TG number on MARRS?
I don't know for sure. I think Lee's Summit might have joined MARRS after I started monitoring, so I haven't tried running OP25 "wide open" (no whitelist or blacklist) for a while.

The two Lee's Summit radio IDs that I know for sure are an ambulance and a "fire rescue" unit.

Over the past couple of years, the ambulance comes through on the talkgroups for area emergency rooms, including 31802 (Centerpoint), 31830 (St. Mary's Blue Springs), and 31832 (Truman Lakewood East).

The fire rescue unit comes through on those same talkgroups, plus occasionally 31831 (Truman downtown), 31845 (AMR dispatch), 34045 (MO HP Troop A), 33007 (KCMO Fire/EMS A3), and 33071 (KCPD Special Ops 5).

I don't know what the "home" talkgroups are for those units, though.

AB5ID

Thank you, I compared them in Excel and came up with 3 were in the white-list but not the RR database 31843, 33113, 34018
EDIT: according to this website, 31843 is listed as: AMR Dispatch (Johnson County, KS Backup) Primary dispatch is KSICS talkgroup 690

Not recently. I got most of the list from RadioReference in the first place, but that was a couple of years ago, and I haven't compared them lately.

I don't know for sure. I think Lee's Summit might have joined MARRS after I started monitoring, so I haven't tried running OP25 "wide open" (no whitelist or blacklist) for a while.

The two Lee's Summit radio IDs that I know for sure are an ambulance and a "fire rescue" unit.

Over the past couple of years, the ambulance comes through on the talkgroups for area emergency rooms, including 31802 (Centerpoint), 31830 (St. Mary's Blue Springs), and 31832 (Truman Lakewood East).

The fire rescue unit comes through on those same talkgroups, plus occasionally 31831 (Truman downtown), 31845 (AMR dispatch), 34045 (MO HP Troop A), 33007 (KCMO Fire/EMS A3), and 33071 (KCPD Special Ops 5).

I don't know what the "home" talkgroups are for those units, though.

Last edited:

Papagei

Thank you, I compared them in Excel and came up with 3 were in the white-list but not the RR database 31843, 33113, 34018

I have the same note you found on 38143. I think it's from an older version of the RR database. I haven't heard it talk since I started monitoring in mid-September, 2018.

33113 may belong to the KCMO PD; it's in between some known KCMO PD talkgroups, and the radios that transmit on it the most are in known KCPD radio ID ranges. My notes say it's always encrypted, so I'm not sure what it actually is.

It talks fairly frequently, with a bit of a diurnal pattern; in January 2020, it picked up around 06:00, peaked around 14:00, and dropped off again by about 23:00. Also in January, I never heard it in the 01, 02, or 05 hours.

For all of 2019, the pattern on 33113 was similar: picks up a little around 07:00, picks up a lot starting at 12:00, peaks about 14:00, drops off around 22:00. In 2019, I never heard it in the 02, 03, 04, or 05 hours.

I have 34018 as "Regional Public Safety: Pursuit", which I think is from an older version of the RR database. I haven't heard it talk since I started monitoring in mid-September, 2018.

Last edited:

dswelch51964

talkgroup 35743 anyone seen, heard or know this talkgroup it seems to be federal patched into joco most of the time.

Papagei

talkgroup 35743 anyone seen, heard or know this talkgroup
All I can tell you is that I haven't ever heard it on the two MARRS sites I monitor, KCMO and Eastern Jackson County, from late 2018 to today. So I'd agree with it probably being something on the Kansas side.

Its closest "number neighbors" seem to be 35742, KCKPD Investigations, and 35736, VA Hospital KCMO Maintenance. Not that that means much, but sometimes the talkgroup numbers are grouped by agency.

bctrainers

talkgroup 35743 anyone seen, heard or know this talkgroup it seems to be federal patched into joco most of the time.
35742 and 35743 are federal TG's. We've not been able to properly identify who is on those. Our general assumptions are Probation (branch from US Courts) and FBI or DEA. Tons of mixed radio traffic and tons of mixed-use, but primarily surveillance.

Seen this talk group active on JoCo, WyCo, and JaxCo - they roam all about the metro, and when they're out of the metro they always state "jump to repeater #" - where # is the repeater number.

bctrainers

<snip>

I have 34018 as "Regional Public Safety: Pursuit", which I think is from an older version of the RR database. I haven't heard it talk since I started monitoring in mid-September, 2018.
I think as of 2019, 3401[0-9] are no longer Regional Pursuit, it is just another "RegCom" channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.