2020 NASCAR Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgregjones

You can try speedwaydigest.com/, or jayski.com.
I can't confirm if these are up to date.
Also, I couldn't find any listings on jayski, but they have posted them in the past. They may be waiting for the season to start to confirm accuracy.
Good luck!

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
You can try speedwaydigest.com/, or jayski.com.
I can't confirm if these are up to date.
Also, I couldn't find any listings on jayski, but they have posted them in the past. They may be waiting for the season to start to confirm accuracy.
Good luck!
Nascar cup cars have been at Daytona for a week now. Trucks race tonight and Xfinity cars tomorrow, I'm shure Racing electronics has the list but I don't want to pay for it....lol

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
Premium Subscriber
I can imagine xfinity cup and truck should be the same as 2019

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
Nascar tv

This monitor is on back of one of the Nascar series haulers circa 2019. Closed circuit or I am guessing qam or atsc

To make the post on topic in case it wasn't fanvision-kangaroo tv aka legend. Now RIP used tv channel freqs not being used in the area. In the uhf range. Fanvision-legend is now defunct.

New item came to use next race season race fans should know what it is and yes it's a scanner

I'm looking thru archived photos i have a screenshot of the old fanvision menu that displayed the frequency in use for the nascar weekend I used it. Still looking will post

Attachments

• 20190630_153349.jpg
    20190630_153349.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20201222-133631_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201222-133631_Gallery.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 54

jeepsandradios

Feed Provider
I find that fanvision is too delayed especially on track. I have used it along with my EX radio and there is a definate delay that is there. No real way to fix it and depending on the track most of it is cell coverage issues. Additionally last I reado n RE site was Fanvision is now dead.

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
Fanvision kanga tv, legend are officially dead. Victims of lack of sports and attendance at sporting events that used fanvision. The video-audio did have a delay to it.. I found myself looking at fanvision more then at the car's driving around lol.

Fanvision freq

Attachments

• 20170916_121313.jpg
    20170916_121313.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 26

cmpsa

I have an interesting question. What are the two-way radios in NASCAR and/or any type of professional race car? are they mobile radios or hand-held portable radios? I know the driver usually has a microphone & listen earpiece in his helmet, but curious what is the actual radio. Furthermore, I see race cars do have external antennas on the roof, so that is obviously connected to either a mobile or portable inside the race car.?.

Pit crew staff I see have portables with single or dual-muff headsets. Thank you in advance..

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
post-3153461

Team Radios. Gibbs and Penske both use a Kenwood model unsure radio bought but not programmed by RE.(both teams have there own radio guy) Hendrick-moto trbo, RCR- Moto trbo, Gannassi Moto trbo, SHR Moto trbo, and Petty also Moto trbo. Saw many teams alphanumeric displays with digital channels on display

Roush Yate engine folks using 3different radios one trbo. Goodyear tires employees had a scanner and a uhf radio possibly trbo.. Ford employees trbo and a mix of others on there belts. Chevy and Toyota TRD I didn't catch what radios there using.

All the cars have a handheld radio or even a 2nd handheld hooked to a a uhf antenna on the roof.. telemetry and or in car cam are the other antennas you see on roof..

I saw in one of the teams pitbox a mobile radio.. the press box and I've seen a few team mobile radios used as base scattered around the track..

I saw in one of the teams pitbox a mobile radio.. the press box and I've seen a few team mobile radios used as base scattered around the track..

Radio in media press box

Photo ain't the clearest but you can tell it's a mobile radio on a power supply

Anyone down in Daytona?

Racing Electronics is at Daytona and open for walk up purchases. But will only do rentals if reserved ahead of time this year.. OTA programming and trackside programming for re3000 re1000 and sc230

2021.. fanvision-legend is done.. The legend can be programmed ota and will continue to work.. minus the exclusive fanvision content..

Detailed OTA scanner details for programming the legends scanner functions is at racingelectronics.com

RE Race Day Information – Racing Electronics

Attachments

• 20200229_151242.jpg
    20200229_151242.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.