2020 Subaru Forester

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber
Very nice setup. The radio heads mount is interesting to me. Please post the name and model number of the AMPS Plate.

grantnet10

I’m sorry for my very late reply. The plate is custom milled by front panel express. They have a CAD designer software online and you have them mill, powder coat, thread, tap, etc it to your specs. Cost me around $130.

Very nice setup. The radio heads mount is interesting to me. Please post the name and model number of the AMPS Plate.

Spankymedic7

Very nice installation. Mine is set up similarly, with a scanner and FTM400 mounted on a gooseneck mount. My light and siren control; however, are set up a bit differently. Nice job.

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber
What is the model number of the plate you use for the Kenwood & Scanner?

rkarn

Very nice set up! Thinking about installing the radios in my 2019 Forester and yours are the first and only one for now providing good example for me to see. Quite challenging how I will get the radio hooked up inside as we do not have any model with head unit removable available here in Thailand.

HS9BZG

grantnet10

Very nice set up! Thinking about installing the radios in my 2019 Forester and yours are the first and only one for now providing good example for me to see. Quite challenging how I will get the radio hooked up inside as we do not have any model with head unit removable available here in Thailand.

HS9BZG

Thank You. Dual band ham radio's with removable control heads are available from Kenwood, Yaesu, Icom, etc. as well as some budget brands like Baofeng, TYT offer remote head options. Good luck with your build.

Status
Not open for further replies.