2021 MOSWIN Sites/Talkgroups

foster_006

Greene County Jail is active on Zone 4 with no patch to analog. It appears that the GCSO Jail has received their new radios today. All unique UIDs and no Jail traffic on M36.

Talk Groups:
40714 - GCSO Jail Main (M36 TG: 9360)
40715 - Unknown (Mostly radio affils, minimal traffic)
40716 - Unknown name and 100% encryption
40717 - Unknown GCSO Jail (mostly affils, some voice traffic)

Also, GCSO Patrol 1 (40703) looks to be patched to the analog talk group now.

foster_006

I'm on the road today in Western Missouri. Barton County to be exact. In my findings, Site 1-90 shows up as a neighbor on Arcola (Site 1-3). Can't find anything not already identified in VHF, 700 or 800. Control shows in UniTrunker as 01-1150 but not frequency. Checked neighboring sites and Arcola is the only site 1-90 shows up on.

nd5y

Control shows in UniTrunker as 01-1150 but not frequency.
I don't know what version you are using or if this changed recently.
On the old public version that happens on new sites (neighbors) that were not directly received on their own CC.
If you can't receive the site directly you have to go to the band plan tab of another site that you received directly and "Push plan to all sites" then the frequencies should automatically populate.

foster_006

I don't know what version you are using or if this changed recently.
On the old public version that happens on new sites (neighbors) that were not directly received on their own CC.
If you can't receive the site directly you have to go to the band plan tab of another site that you received directly and "Push plan to all sites" then the frequencies should automatically populate.
Very useful information! By doing exactly what you mentioned.. it produced a CC of 769.19375. Thank you! Could not locate a signal on the scanner though.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
Thet cc is on several 700Mhz sites - some in the area including Bagnall, Neosho and RIchmond, none of which are 1-90 of course. There certainly could be a new site numbered 90, but I almost wonder if it could've been programmed with the wrong site #?

foster_006

I've been seeing on a regular basis talk group affiliations on TG 26902. I run UniTrunker on Springfield 800 Simulcast (4-1) 100% of the time. As more Zone 4 radios come online, I was able to identify the radios affiliating with this TG as mostly Greene Co Sheriff's Office. Any ideas as to what this TG could be? I have not been able to catch any voice traffic that could identify this channel. Looking at the TG numbering scheme for MOSWIN... I'm pretty sure this will be Greene Co All (26901) & Greene Co Travel (26902).

Last edited:

wb0wao

Have submitted this to the DB, but here is it in advance.......

Verified TG's for Cape Girardeau County agencies:

TG 4205 -- Cape City Police Tactical Channel (Full time encryption)
*** Both dispatch and units have been logged using encryption and have not logged any traffic in the clear.***

TG 4211 -- Cape City Fire TAC 1
TG 4213 -- Cape City Fire TAC 2
*** Have logged traffic on both of these, fire ground, alarm inspections, misc. admin traffic, etc. TAC 1 is used more than TAC 2, so it appears that TAC 2 is an overflow TG.***

TG 4215 -- Cape City Fire TAC 3 (Full time encryption)
*** Only encrypted traffic has been logged on this TG. I have not logged dispatch on this TG, but I would assume that they have the ability to use it. ***

TG 4241 -- Cape Girardeau Sheriff Jail Ops
*** Traffic deals with opening sally ports, cell checks, etc. ***

Additional Notes:
  1. 880xx series of UID's being used by the CGSO Patrol and Jail units. All other Cape Girardeau agencies use 87xxx UID's (some CGSO units are using them as well)
  2. Just a couple county FPD's (fire protection districts) are actively using MOSWIN, but information is that the other FPD's will be migrating as soon as they can afford the radios.
  3. CCPA (Cape County Private Ambulance) is still using their licensed discrete P25 VHF-HI channel, but I believe that they have a MOSWIN radio and an assigned TG. Still working on confirming this.

KA0KDW

I'm on the road today in Western Missouri. Barton County to be exact. In my findings, Site 1-90 shows up as a neighbor on Arcola (Site 1-3). Can't find anything not already identified in VHF, 700 or 800. Control shows in UniTrunker as 01-1150 but not frequency. Checked neighboring sites and Arcola is the only site 1-90 shows up on.
Site 1-90 is the future Cedar Springs site. Currently that site is running on a trailer (site 1-98).

KA0KDW

The site will change when the get the equipment for the site. No clue on time. I’d suspect before the end of this fiscal year (end of June 2022) but who knows.

foster_006

Tonight.. Springfield Police Zone 1 (South), Zone 2 (North), and Zone 3 (Entertainment/Admin) are patched to Springfield Simulcast (I use the term 'Simulcast' because it would be weird to say Zone 1, 2, 3 are patched to Zone 4) :LOL:. Recently, those talk groups have only been patched during the day. So hopefully.. maybe.. they're patched full time until everyone is moved over. Hopefully! So it appears that Springfield Police are next in line for deployment.

Looking at UniTrunker data.. the full time talk groups as of now:
City Utilities (all departments that use 800, NO longer patched to M36)
Greene County Sheriff's Office (Pat 1, Pat 2, Pat 3, Jail.. etc; Several are still patched to M36)
Municipal Law Countywide (Police departments in Greene Co that are not GCSO and SPD; Still patched to M36)
TRS (Presumably the same as countywide mutual aid on M36, but incorporates all agencies, not just public safety)

So all in all... about 60 active talk groups just today. (300 total)

Remaining agencies:
Springfield Fire
Municipal Fire Departments (Battlefield, Brookline, Republic..etc)
Mercy EMS - Greene County
Springfield/Greene Co Services (animal control, highway department..etc)

telxonmaster

Tonight.. Springfield Police Zone 1 (South), Zone 2 (North), and Zone 3 (Entertainment/Admin) are patched to Springfield Simulcast (I use the term 'Simulcast' because it would be weird to say Zone 1, 2, 3 are patched to Zone 4) :LOL:. Recently, those talk groups have only been patched during the day. So hopefully.. maybe.. they're patched full time until everyone is moved over. Hopefully! So it appears that Springfield Police are next in line for deployment.

I just bought a Unication G5 as my main scanner (trx1) didn't like simulcast. I've been hearing SPD ever since Friday. I wanted to wait until I had confirmation that the dispatch channels weren't encrypted, before buying a new "toy".

The TRS groups are the same as the countywide ops groups, as they had CW tac 8 patched to TRS 8 today for the parade.

Assuming the various FD's will switch over in the next week or two.

KA0KDW

I just bought a Unication G5 as my main scanner (trx1) didn't like simulcast. I've been hearing SPD ever since Friday. I wanted to wait until I had confirmation that the dispatch channels weren't encrypted, before buying a new "toy".

The TRS groups are the same as the countywide ops groups, as they had CW tac 8 patched to TRS 8 today for the parade.

Assuming the various FD's will switch over in the next week or two.
As of this time ALL dispatch channels are supposed to remain open per several of the radio techs I’ve talked with.