2023 Rolex 24

Racerx665

Does anyone know where I can find frequencies for the new GTP teams? Penske, BMW, etc I have last years entries still programmed but i was hoping to have the new ones before I get there.

tiggen

No, but if you are going to the race, just stop by the Racing Radios trailer, and they will program it for you. May be free, $5, or $10 depending who's in there. Have done it many times and is what I intend to do when I get there.

Racerx665

I would but im using a uniden sds100 and they weren't there last year I dont think they will there this year either.

tiggen

Did you look in the paddock behind the garages? They have a trailer there to support the racers. (They handle all the radios for IMSA, and I've never been to an IMSA race where they weren't there.) They aren't in the Fan Zone. It is not a retail stand. It's tiny.

Having said that, they do have limited parts to sell. A couple years ago they did the increased volume mod on my Bearcat and sold me the gel ear muffs for my headset. I try to go at the end of the day or first thing so as to not interfere with their real work.

If you think they may not have the cable, you can prolly bring yours and plug in to their computer.

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
Premium Subscriber

racingfan360

Thanks, I've updated the wiki page

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
Looked at the RE and didn't see team I think number is 56.. One Johnson is racing on

evilbrad

Premium Subscriber
Some reason I had thought he was running this weekend lol.