25,18

Status
Not open for further replies.

psr600md

Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
350
Reaction score
0
Location
Green Bay,WI
they were talking about"theres not enuf boom in the world to clean this up" all nbfm boats ,no names or call signs.
 

kkn50

Long Time Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
1,959
Reaction score
1,684
Location
Hill Country Village, Texas
That is a great catch! Years ago I regularly heard a repeater on 25.120.

I used to have those 25 MHz petro channels programmed but there was too much QRM from CB outbanders so I deleted them. I will reprogram.
 

psr600md

Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
350
Reaction score
0
Location
Green Bay,WI
Never heard of anything down there. Is there a list?

25.02 to 25.32 its all oil co's 25.06 had some from nm gas pipeline workers.do a fcc uls search.
not much skip up here in the past week just tx and the gulf i miss gulf feet marine on 31.48.
 

k9rzz

Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
3,162
Reaction score
4
Location
Milwaukee, WI
That's cool. I can hear the WBAP and KSBS transmitter links on 25.910 and 25.990 NBFM about semi-daily up here. So, I've got a shot too!
 

psr600md

Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
350
Reaction score
0
Location
Green Bay,WI
That's cool. I can hear the WBAP and KSBS transmitter links on 25.910 and 25.990 NBFM about semi-daily up here. So, I've got a shot too!

25.91 is in 1210 cdt
25.18 again oil clean up boats.no MV names just bill john ect.12:24 cdt one just gave out gps info"were at 28.081N 87.926W"
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top