255.550 the DK Brazilian

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon

Database Admin
I hear this guy all the time. He just goes on and on for hours. Belching, cussing, whistling, playing music... you name it. :roll: What caught my attention today was some occasional English that was spoken! LOL

Audio: 255.550_Drunk_Brazilian.mp3

mancow

Database Admin
I would be screaming obscenities if I were listening to Tears for Fears too.

mancow

Database Admin
He was cussing in English but most is in Spanish.

Nice to know your multi-billion dollar sat network is being used for this but as the citizens that paid for it you can't even think about trying to use it yourself.

user46

He was cussing in English but most is in portuguese.
Baboo is talking because of a local tv progam

Hooligan

Make no mistake about it -- these intruders like the Brazilians are damaging the USA by consuming not only limited bandwidth, but more importantly, the satellite's POWER, when that satellite resource may be needed for legitimate communications related to safety of life.

If you had a medical emergency and EMS was delayed because some idiot was willfully using the EMS frequency to belch & play music, you wouldn't take too kindly to it. If you key-up on one of a handful of VHF freqs used by the Secret Service or WHCA while the President is in-town & try to start talking to your cousin Babaloo on it, quick action will be taken & you might be treated as a terrorist.

FCC & other agencies go out of their way to kiss the *** of mexico when it comes to freq coordination along the border states despite mexico being corrupt & inept, and here we are allowing these sh*theads in Brazil to continue to jeopardize US government personnel by treating the matter as a delicate 'political issue' as they continue to waste our resources for their own personal amusement (as-if CBs weren't good enough).

After an anonymous warning is given, these villages & favelas should be firebombed if the intrusions continue.

user46

I do listen.
owners should only use the satellites in order UHF and SHF ... both analog and digital mode encrypted.
you speak Chinese?

brandon

Database Admin
He was cussing in English but most is in portuguese.
Baboo is talking because of a local tv progam

Yep the man in the audio clip is quite active on 255.550. If you listen during the day you should hear him. Especially during the weekends.

brandon

Database Admin
I listen to them in FM mode. Also sometimes the pirates are a bit off freq. Example: 263.825 but they could be operating closer to 263.820, so if it comes in scratchy you can try adjusting the freq a bit. the US MIL users should come in very well though on the legit freqs.

I actually think there are two to three people talking in that recording. Their voices sound the same, but one person has music in the background, one person doesn't, and one person has terrible reception.

moonbounce

I actually think there are two to three people talking in that recording. Their voices sound the same, but one person has music in the background, one person doesn't, and one person has terrible reception.

I have heard three voices also, one being a female voice. You really have to wonder what this guy does with the rest of his day?

Interesting to note that this broadcast is being heard by listeners from California to the Great Lakes, that is quite a distance.

Moonbounce

... You really have to wonder what this guy does with the rest of his day?

Haha! My thoughts exactly!

Interesting to note that this broadcast is being heard by listeners from California to the Great Lakes, that is quite a distance.

It's also receivable here in Newark, DE using only the stock telescopic antenna that came with my scanner!

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
I listened to 255.550 early evening (yesterday) and heard nothing, which is odd because I almost always hear activity. Same here, just used a whip on my VR-500.

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
I usualy use my ham dual bander on the roof and hear this guy and other activity on this band with decent results.

Status
Not open for further replies.