261.575 relay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon

Database Admin
The past couple of days I have been hearing some weak AM traffic on 261.575 from India Whiskey, Delta, Kilo, Oscar and Mike. It is pretty weak and a bit distorted. Today I also logged them using different callsigns. It was too difficult for me to pull them out; perhaps someone can dig them out of the mud? Here is an audio recording: 261.5750.wav. Anyone else catch this?

brandon

Database Admin
It was off my CONUS antenna. I'm hoping it will be active this weekend so I can check the exact freq. Just waiting on the HackRF to arrive :)

mancow

Database Admin
Cool, I'm right below the conus. I have an AV2055 hooked to the HackRF. You can pretty much see all transponders at once although the streaks get real small at that width.

I will camp out on it and see if I hear anything too.

ff-medic

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The Appalachians - Next to the tent and campfire.
The past couple of days I have been hearing some weak AM traffic on 261.575 from India Whiskey, Delta, Kilo, Oscar and Mike. It is pretty weak and a bit distorted. Today I also logged them using different callsigns. It was too difficult for me to pull them out; perhaps someone can dig them out of the mud? Here is an audio recording: 261.5750.wav. Anyone else catch this?

Google 261.575 and California. Here is what I got :

First post ----> http://forums.radioreference.com/sa...30876-tinker-afb-e-3-sentries-uhf-satcom.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't make sense to me , but here ya go >

261.575 Milsat AFSATCOM Wideband Ch 23 Fltsat Bravo/Fleet Relay UFO

Milcom Monitoring Post: Search results for 261.575

If you use Google, you can get pages of answers / possibilities.

FF - Medic !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.