325 2nd one works great

ckohanowski

Premium Subscriber
I bought a 325p2 from here a year ago. I liked the radio as it is like my 396 but with phase 2. It did not pick up as well as I thought. I was hoping for simulcast in CT. I ended up selling and getting the sds100 which was great but I wasn't able to get much of my conventional as the simulcast was picking up everything so I had to use 2 scanners. So I sell the sds100 and take a chance on a very good deal on another 325 and for some reason this one picks up everything including simulcast. I used same program from freescan and pretty much same 8" flex antenna. Only thing I can figure is firmware upgrade? Anyways very happy I bought another one and so easy use and program.

tvengr

Well Known Member
By any chance is one 325 in ID Search and the other in ID Scan? Check that the attenuator isn't on one of them. Swap antennas between the 2 scanners.

I bought a 325p2 from here a year ago. I liked the radio as it is like my 396 but with phase 2. It did not pick up as well as I thought. I was hoping for simulcast in CT
I'm not sure what you mean by "from here". Radio Reference doesn't sell scanners, but glad your 325P2 is working out..

I am in CT too and love mine. Good luck!