BCD436HP/BCD536HP: $343.50 at Walmart...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris516

Collectively, New and used, on Ebay, Amazon, and Walmart.com. I have seen prices $200-$800. So you have to be very careful who you buy from. Uniden has the 436HP for $600, no changes in the price. Not pitching Uniden, just saying.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Collectively, New and used, on Ebay, Amazon, and Walmart.com. I have seen prices $200-$800. So you have to be very careful who you buy from. Uniden has the 436HP for $600, no changes in the price. Not pitching Uniden, just saying.
Except for refurbs or "like new" units, Uniden lists their scanners at the MSRP (list) price, so as not to compete with their dealers.

jtsjc1

I'm really ticked off I missed out on this. I was interested in it but I'm not paying $100 more than it was a couple weeks ago. These price swings are ridiculous. It seems Amazon sets the price point for everything you buy. As soon as they raise their price, its follow the leader. I'll wait till the price comes down or a new model comes out and they're stuck with them. Good work by you guys that took advantage of the deal enjoy!

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Be careful with Amazon! I've made several purchases in the last year of so, that were really good prices, only to have Amazon back out of the deal after waiting for weeks for a back order. They don't, and won't honor their prices if they simply chose not to, and you have no recourse. :mad:

jtsjc1

Can't blame you for getting pd about that. Bad business practice and not a way to keep your customers happy. Meanwhile I got the 996P2 last year on Amazon for 349.00 and the price is still the same a year later. Go figure.

Nasby

Amazon is the LAST place where I would buy a scanner.

Their prices are inflated and half the sellers are actually scam artists to steal your credit info.

And for every RR member who got a so called "deal" on Amazon, there are plenty of others who have been scammed or ripped off by them.

No thank you!!

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
Amazon is the LAST place where I would buy a scanner.

Their prices are inflated and half the sellers are actually scam artists to steal your credit info.

And for every RR member who got a so called "deal" on Amazon, there are plenty of others who have been scammed or ripped off by them.

No thank you!!

Amazon had a net income of $857,000,000 last year. They don't care what you, I or anyone else thinks.

And, that's net income, not gross revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.