388.250 around Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
I am picking up this P25 channel 388.25 P25 phase one NAC: 1E in my area or some where down the road from me. I can pick up some of the talk groups during the day and night other than that it's quiet. Yes, I checked the FCC ULS database for this frequency can not find anything about it.

Not sure if this is a Military base or some other Military related frequency use like I said its some what busy during the day and night time but other than that like I said above its quiet.

- Jamie

K4DPA

Dawson A
Premium Subscriber
The FCC doesn’t maintain federal and military frequencies. If I were you just keep listening and recording what you hear. Maybe that will give you clues as to what it is and where it’s coming from. Also search the RR database. Maybe someone has already found it too.

-Dawson Adams
WQPN413
"Calm down, it's just a radio."

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Wow it possible can be Fort Benning it's some what of a distance from me but I am surprise I am picking up they're system.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
Ft. Benning's main base is in Muscogee and Chattahoochee Counties in Georgia and Russell County in Alabama. They also have training facilities in the northwest Georgia mountains. It's known as Camp Darby.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Ft. Benning's main base is in Muscogee and Chattahoochee Counties in Georgia and Russell County in Alabama. They also have training facilities in the northwest Georgia mountains. It's known as Camp Darby.

Yeah that is true it's a big Army base with lot of training areas for them to train at I've been to Fort Benning and met some of the new recruits and officers and enlisted guys and ladies what a team of Military personel. :)

N8IAA

I am picking up this P25 channel 388.25 P25 phase one NAC: 1E in my area or some where down the road from me. I can pick up some of the talk groups during the day and night other than that it's quiet. Yes, I checked the FCC ULS database for this frequency can not find anything about it.

Not sure if this is a Military base or some other Military related frequency use like I said its some what busy during the day and night time but other than that like I said above its quiet.

- Jamie

That is one of the CC's for the system used at Camp Merrill in Lumpkin county, GA. The SYS ID is 01E. Probably what your scanner displayed. They are not always busy training, but you will hear them any time of day when they are.
HTH,
Larry

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
That is one of the CC's for the system used at Camp Merrill in Lumpkin county, GA. The SYS ID is 01E. Probably what your scanner displayed. They are not always busy training, but you will hear them any time of day when they are.
HTH,
Larry

Hello Larry,

Thank you for the information the scanner I am using doesn't show NAC code or anything like that it's a old scanner. When I use DSD Plus or Unitrunker that is where I get the system information.

- Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.