396 Roadtrip

Status
Not open for further replies.

les108

Took a roadtrip this past weekend along I-69 from the Indiana border to the city of Port Huron. The 396 worked like a charm in regards to the Michgan statewide system.. I started getting signals while still in Indiana.. I was near the city of Angola and started picked calls coming from Calhoun County.. At one portion of the trip started receiving calls coming from the Berry County area( Near Grand Rapids)...
Very impressed with the radio so far after a week of usage... Had some issues with the state wide system in the Port Huron area.... Majority of the calls that where received in the Port Huron came from MSP district 2 metro detroit area...

bigbluemsp

les108 said:
Took a roadtrip this past weekend along I-69 from the Indiana border to the city of Port Huron. The 396 worked like a charm in regards to the Michgan statewide system.. I started getting signals while still in Indiana.. I was near the city of Angola and started picked calls coming from Calhoun County.. At one portion of the trip started receiving calls coming from the Berry County area( Near Grand Rapids)...
Very impressed with the radio so far after a week of usage... Had some issues with the state wide system in the Port Huron area.... Majority of the calls that where received in the Port Huron came from MSP district 2 metro detroit area...

I can't hit the Richmond Tower nor the Lakeport towers worth crap. All my traffic comes from towers nowhere near here....

Next time you come up this way PM and let me know I will give you my MPSCS local tgs for my area of PoHo.

les108

Thanks

bigbluemsp said:
I can't hit the Richmond Tower nor the Lakeport towers worth crap. All my traffic comes from towers nowhere near here....

Next time you come up this way PM and let me know I will give you my MPSCS local tgs for my area of PoHo.

Will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.