396t file for air freq's

Status
Not open for further replies.

hilgerone

I was wondering if anyone has a .usd file with some of the area air freq's. (Lincoln, Epply, Offutt)

Been lurking around for awhile, hope to give some useful contributions in the future.

Background:
I'm from David City and have been on the FD here for 9 years, I've served as director of emergency management for a couple years and still work as a deputy. I helped in the design and impl. of our new E911 system, and am finally seeing a communications upgrade that I put together 2 years ago (04 HS grant) become a reality with some new repeaters, one new tower and co-locating with Alltel near Dwight. And overall, a basic radio geek.

Thanks
Matt

SCPD

QRT
I got a file for my 996 that should work with your 396.
First you will have change your aviator:lol::lol:

hilgerone

Frequencies and the Canucks

First off, I can understand the Canucks/Avs friction here but I have two things I need to point out. First, Moore needs to learn how to take a hit :) and second, Bertuzzi is in Florida now. So the air is clear!

I am glad to see some hockey blood around here! Best sport hands down! Been a Canucklehead for 13 years now, watched all but 3 or 4 of their games last year and can't wait for October! Especially since the Nucks finally got a great goalie in Luongo!

I can't believe the Av's let Tanguay and Blake go! Crazy.

Anyway, if you can see past the Moore incident, that file would be great.

And as soon as we get the DCS privacy tones figured out, I'll pass the freq's on to you. It is in the early stages here. We got our 180' tower up two weeks ago North of David City and have the repeaters up and running on that one We are in the contract stage with Alltel to set at 250' on their tower at Dwight. There are 2 new freqs, each tower will have 2 repeaters for the 2 new freqs. We are going to tone each different.

I have to put in a kudos to Alltel, (I never thought I'd say that) as they are letting us sit on their tower for free. They usually charge $1200 per month.

But like I said, as soon as we get things up and tested, I'll post some freq's.

Go Canucks Go, Go Canucks Go, Go Canucks Go!

Matt

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber

SCPD

QRT
Here is my file for my 996. You will have to cut and paste. It is mainly Offutt AFB air frequencies. I included All the systems I have for the entire state of Nebraska. I'll let you pick and choose.

About the hockey. The Avs are going to have a couple of bad years, but I sure they will get through it. I have been and Avs ever since Roy got traded to them. I grow up in Wisconsin so all I knew was two sports hockey and football. I used to play roller hockey in GA when I was in the Air Force. I quit after getting high sticked in my eye.

About Butler county what is the frequency for their "south tower".

Last edited:

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
cellphone said:

Dear Cellphone,

By any chance would you happen to know who the DBADMIN is for Nebraska?
Yeah the OmahaYG is pretty good for file sharing. Thank ya sir.

hilgerone

KG4WHM said:
About Butler county what is the frequency for their "south tower".

Both freq's are going on the north and the south tower. We are just trying to figure out how to PL them. Dwight will be a transmitting site.

453.400 will be strictly for paging and sirens after this is done.

Thanks for the freqs KG4WHM. I'm glad you can see past the avatar!

I'll shoot you an email back Joe.

Matt

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
kc0lod said:
Here are two new UHF Freq with Transmitter for Repeaters in Dwight and David City.

Are these already in use? Might have to go for a lil drive down there.

hilgerone

NeFire242 said:
Are these already in use? Might have to go for a lil drive down there.

The tower north of DC is but there are only a couple of radios programmed to test it out. There is no equipment on the Dwight tower till we get the contract finallized. So I think you would be disapointed if you made a trip to Butler County just for that!

Matt

W0JJK

I can tell that your 453.4 coming out Bruno reaches Cuming County and actually will come in stronger than the Burt County 453.4.

How do you talk to Colfax County when you need to? Just curious.

KC0LOD

hilgerone

kc0lod said:
How do you talk to Colfax County when you need to? Just curious.

KC0LOD

We are putting in a VHF patch at the dispatch (grant money permitting).

Ya know, after everyone gets their new radio systems around here, low band will be nice and open!

Matt

W0JJK

Sounds like you have your new stuff in order. I wish more counties thought about their neighbors. Your VHF radio will do anyhting in Colfax now that the sheriff has moved.

KC0LOD

hilgerone

Yeah, there should be very little in Colfax on Low Band now. We also have VHF's in all the SO cruisers and I got one handheld for each FD in the county too. I just hope that after the tower project, we have some cash left over for the patch. We may get some for it in the 06 grant too. We also can patch in with Saunders 800 system currently as they put that capability in with their project.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.