3rd Alarm Grass Fire in Sac Cnty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scanman6

Btadshaw Command Ops on A6 and Exposure on A7. I've been monitoring for awhile. Copter and Dozer one is on scene. Command post is on Bradshaw. General location on Bradshaw, Frorin. Excelsior. Sounds like theyre getting a handle on it. I've got radios on both tac channels as well as scanning. Also did some tweeking on ths stream so you have greater channel seperation to cut Aviation comms if you want.

Getting a good knock on the fire and releasing resources.

sounds like they've released A7 and are doing mop on A6.

1845 - Copter 1 low on fuel and was released after giving sitrep. I'll have a radio on A&, but will be returning to general scanning.

Last edited:

scannerboy02

Premium Subscriber
One of my photographers called this fire in on his way home. He said he got good flames at the beginning. I have my night side crew on it so we will have more tonight when KCRA 3 reports at 10pm on My 58.

Scanman6

Sometning I've started doing

I'm sure folks are doing this too, but I've started dialing up the locations on virtual earth and other maps to follow call like this one. Especially for veg and grassfires, it puts imagery to the radio traffic and you can kinda see what Copter One might see. FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.