3rd Party or iOS Apps for Broadcastify Calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigRoN18

Premium Subscriber
I'm curious if there is any plans on allowing 3rd party apps or maybe an official app for smartphones. A few days ago, there was a vegetation fire near me that was started by a car fire with a body inside the car, all within a quarter-mile from me.. Due to weather conditions, the fire was quickly spreading and air attack was required. This involved multiple agencies and exciting to listen to. I was trying to use my iPhone to listen to Calls, using Safari and Chrome but after a few minutes, the browser stopped broadcasting audio unless I refreshed the page and hit the listen button again.

bigRoN18

Premium Subscriber
Broadcastify has it's app Scanner Radio/Scanner Radio Pro have their apps. Both have apps in the

Broadcastify for Apple Products: ‎Broadcastify Pro
Broadcastify for Android Products: Broadcastify Police Scanner Pro - Apps on Google Play

Scanner Radio for Apple: ‎Police Scanner Radio & Fire
Scanner Radio for Android: Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner - Apps on Google Play

View attachment 89741
View attachment 89742
Those are for the legacy Broadcastify feeds, NOT the Calls platform. I already have apps for listening to that. What I would like is an app that displays which talkgroup is talking with the ability to re-listen to a particular transmission if I couldn't quite decipher it in real-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.