3yr Old Boy Shot by the Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

freqs

We had a a 15 year old shot and killed last week by his dad in Detroit .In my city 3 doors down a grand mother strangled her 4 year old grand daughter to death that was bad I heard the cops on the dash cam mics asking her why she did it it makes your heart sink for sure.even harder seeing it up close. its a sad world my friend .

yotebuster

Premium Subscriber
:mad:Just saw this on News 4. Just wondering what kind of father shots his own 3 year old son in the leg. The father lied to police at first and said he got shot by a drive by shooter..SAD...Hope the boy pulls thru.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To answer your question I would say a completely careless ignorant fool who should have any and all children removed from his home and should not be allowed to possess firearms because of his carelessness.
Children rely on us to protect them, when accidents happen with firearms and children are involved we have failed horribly. I carry a firearm on a regular basis for the sole purpose of protecting my child whenever my firearm is out of my holster my child is ALWAYS behind me and the firearm. I have a bucket of sand in the garage that my firearm is pointed into when a round is charged into the chamber and when clearing the chamber the same procedure is followed. I am forty years old and have been around firearms since I was eight and I have NEVER EVER had an accidental discharge of a firearm because I follow very strict safety procedures which only allow my firearm to discharge when I want it too period.
So I say take his children and his guns he had his chance with both and screwed it all up the end.

And remember folks every time you pick up a firearm CHECK THE CHAMBER and then CHECK IT AGAIN only put your finger inside the trigger guard when you are ready to fire and ALWAYS know where your MUZZLE IS POINTED

rckydenver

Well the latest I heard on this story was that the parents where taken to jail, and the child did survive and was placed in protective service. So now come the courts whether the parents will try to get the child back or place in adopted services, or maybe a relative of the family.

On on another note on what happen over Thanksgiving found another story Father that is 76yr who shot his 49 yr old over chores..

Man Accused Of Killing Son Over Chores - Denver News Story - KMGH Denver

It's the holiday season time for those who are stress to take deep breaths and relax. Just walk away and get alittle fresh air. And they say this year is worst for economics time...

Your scanner will become very active between now and Christmas.

(ps) Just the other day someone tried to steal an ATM machine with a truck in Boulder. Did'nt get far & no money taken.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.