Status
Not open for further replies.

creators4

Premium Subscriber
database nationwide shows as the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK (FRB) i get a code of DC: 074 using a pro 96. There are long periods of no talking. when they talk they are doing security checks and radio checks from from time to time. anyone in the salt lake valley area try to listen see what you here also.

Last edited:

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
It has been over a year since I last nonitored this freq. My dusty notes have the following:
Units heard were 12-Delta-3,4,8,&16, and SL base.
Locations mentioned were flagpole, a meeting on3rd flr, and video room.
Signal is weak in Bountiful.

creators4

Premium Subscriber
I submit as federal reserve bank in salt lake city, last night from what i have heard ,armored car checks,state street. penthouse roof, employee entrance drill,

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
database nationwide shows as the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK (FRB) i get a code of DC: 074 using a pro 96. There are long periods of no talking. when they talk they are doing security checks and radio checks from from time to time. anyone in the salt lake valley area try to listen see what you here also.

This is their security / safety channel. I don't know what else you expect to hear.

ecps92

See if you can find the Maint Channel now, each site typically has 2 Repeater channels :)

I submit as federal reserve bank in salt lake city, last night from what i have heard ,armored car checks,state street. penthouse roof, employee entrance drill,

Status
Not open for further replies.