407 ETR

Status
Not open for further replies.

mciupa

Database Admin
Depends who you mean.

The OPP who patrol the 407 are on 1 OPS 46. If you mean the road patrols and maintenance. I heard them on the Telequip King City LTR system as recently as last week.

VA3DBJ

Ontario Database Admin
Database Admin
I had picked up the 407 tg's on the weekend on Telequip. So they are active, just a bit on the quiet side most evenings and weekends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mciupa

Database Admin
Ok maybe I missed them but I here a private landscape company that's all ! Thanks I'll keep listening!

That and the school bus company (STS) They take over the airwaves around 9am.

You are making me wonder now if they have moved as there was an incident yesterday by the 407 and 403 and no system chatter. That would be odd that they wouldn't get called out.
For sure I saw them use Telequip last week but so far not this week.

I guess I'll do some DMR searching, just in case.

VA3DBJ

Ontario Database Admin
Database Admin
I heard them on Saturday evening working on getting a door open. But as you said, there hasn't been all that much on the tg's that we would assume there should be. I am wondering if they might be moving due to the expansion into Durham Region.

bigcam406

I heard them on Saturday evening working on getting a door open. But as you said, there hasn't been all that much on the tg's that we would assume there should be. I am wondering if they might be moving due to the expansion into Durham Region.

i was wondering what the range of the Telequips site is as i have tried to monitor them out here since they completed the 412 expansion.maybe they have switched over as i havnt heard a peep. maybe im just too far southeast to pick them up.

minimack

Premium Subscriber
I haven't heard anything in the last two weeks either!

We will find them sooner or later!

Last edited by a moderator:

mciupa

Database Admin
The maintenance crew was on Telequip on talkgroup 0-04-047 just a moment ago. They are still around. :)

VA3DBJ

Ontario Database Admin
Database Admin
They were the ones I last heard last week end. The only ones I have heard. [emoji3]

newatthis

Premium Subscriber
If you have the DMR option you may want to have a listen to IMOS on FleetConnect . Sounds like 407 Highway patrol including the usual road and weather reports that sound similar to those on Bell Fleetnet
Good Luck and let us know

mciupa

Database Admin
The maintenance crew was on Telequip on talkgroup 0-04-047 just a moment ago. They are still around. :)

Just as it was last March, I heard them again tonight on Telequip LTR on 0-04-047 taking care of the highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.