42.6 / 42.32

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone monitored anything on either of the above frequencies? I was wondering what tone was used, if any.

I understood that 42.6 was a tactical channel. There are bases licensed in Guymon, Clinton, OK City, Sallisaw, Lawton, Enid, and Ardmore. I can pick up Ardmore from my location on 45.220 but I've never heard anything on 42.6.

Same thing with 42.32 which I think used to be a DL trooper frequency.

WX5JCH

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I hear talk on it maybe once a month here in Elk, out of towner OHP's looking for food/lodging. I believe. Going to the EVOC school in Burns Flat

Jim

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber
skywatch said:
I hear talk on it maybe once a month here in Elk, out of towner OHP's looking for food/lodging. I believe. Going to the EVOC school in Burns Flat

Jim

Which frequency and do you have the capability to determine any tones?

WX5JCH

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
42.6 and no tones were used.

We had lawton PD up here last month, they thought nobody was listening to their c to c, heha!

Gilligan

Database Admin
skywatch said:

Jim
skywatch said:

We had lawton PD up here last month, they thought nobody was listening to their c to c, heha!
Based on this info, can you at least submit 42.6 (CSQ) to the DB for OHP car-to-car?

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber
skywatch said:

You heard Lawton PD using this freq? I thought it was strictly OHP.

Status
Not open for further replies.