420.0875 - Minto or Windsor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasoyeom

I'm doing more DXing tonight and I'm picking up a DMR system Net 158, Site 1 CC 1 which identifies on RR as FleetConnect in Windsor. TAFL search indicates MRC Systems also using this frequency but they are not in RR. I presume that I'm picking up FleetConnect from Windsor unless the Minto tower is using the exact same transmission info! lol.

mbstone99

I'm doing more DXing tonight and I'm picking up a DMR system Net 158, Site 1 CC 1 which identifies on RR as FleetConnect in Windsor. TAFL search indicates MRC Systems also using this frequency but they are not in RR. I presume that I'm picking up FleetConnect from Windsor unless the Minto tower is using the exact same transmission info! lol.

It must have been Windsor. I was getting some enhancement out here for a while. The Weather Radio station in St. Catharines and the NOAA station in Buffalo at one point was coming in way stronger then the Weather Radio station in Toronto who was fighting the NOAA station in Rochester, NY for the same frequency.

Matt

gary123

It's Windsor. I have also heard 158 site 24 on the freq. As we all know its not uncommon for freqs to be reused across the province.

jasoyeom

Thanks for the feedback. There were several systems coming in last night. It's nice to receive digital signals so you can know exactly what system and where it's coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.