All morning 420.175 MHz has been very active,
420.175 MHz, DMR, CC=1 encrypted
UID'S

TG ENCRYPTED
Steve
Also add 420.350.mhz TG 904

mciupa

Database Admin
.175 may be Douglas Hospital, Fort Erie and .350 may be Duty Free at Queenston.

ATCTech

420.175 comes back as the same license as the Fort Erie site for FWC (site 3) so probably an addition to that location. 420.350 is also a FWC license at Caledonia and Queenston, and part of the F.W.C. TIII system. That's not new.

FWIW, I've still not seen an active control channel related to a site 6 on that system from up here, which is supposed to be Queenston. Somebody local needs to go up there and see if it's active given that it shares frequencies with Caledonia. That site (#2) I do receive no problem and am watching it right now. I don't stand a chance with Fort Erie as there are much stronger active control channels from other systems right next to it's frequencies that are swamping out any chance of my seeing it.

Last edited:

Saint

Premium Subscriber
You will notice that TG=904 is on both 420.175 and 420 350 would it not be the same person on both frequencies using TG=904

ATCTech

Not necessarily. It would depend which voice channel the particular site controller assigned to the call. And, it could possibly be a local t/g that does not echo across multiple sites. Dunno, you're the one hearing them, not us. But those frequencies both belong to the same FWC network according to the TAFL.

Last edited:

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Not necessarily. It would depend which voice channel the partuclar site controller assigned to the call. And, it could possibly be a local t/g that does not echo across multiple sites. Dunno, you're the one hearing them, not us. But those frequencies both belong to the same FWC network according to the TAFL.
OK thanks for the information

ATCTech

Do you receive the Fort Erie FWC site well enough to see if the .175 frequency is now part of that site's frequency rotation? 420.350 is 100% in use on Caledonia right now, matter of fact it's the control channel frequency.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Do you receive the Fort Erie FWC site well enough to see if the .175 frequency is now part of that site's frequency rotation? 420.350 is 100% in use on Caledonia right now, matter of fact it's the control channel frequency.
Yes I get a full 5 bars on the FWC Fort Erie Site and a little weaker on the Port Colborne Site, all I have is a 436 scanner and Proscan software to log

ATCTech

The weird part is the 3 digit numbers you mention initially are nowhere near anything seen on the FWC system. They're all 7 digital talkgroup and radio ident numbers are they not? I can't imagine the US side has those frequencies in use that close to the border but hey, only time and investigation will tell. Or as Mike suggested maybe FWC is using them as local single channel services in Fort Erie. You have your assignment Steve! ;)

Saint

Premium Subscriber
The weird part is the 3 digit numbers you mention initially are nowhere near anything seen on the FWC system. They're all 7 digital talkgroup and radio ident numbers are they not? I can't imagine the US side has those frequencies in use that close to the border but hey, only time and investigation will tell. You have your assignment Steve! ;)
I will keep an eye on these two frequencies not very much I can do when there encrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.