435 repeater

Status
Not open for further replies.

jortor

Why is this feed allowed? vulgarity 24/7. I do understand I can change channel, but if it is illegal, why allow it. the feed should be taken down.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Its allowed because RR accepts Amateur Radio feeds and that is what that feed/repeater is, regardless of the content on it.

n4yek

I don't like it either, but we live in a country that allows Freedom of Speech. That's what is great about the United States of America, if the FCC isn't doing anything about it then you will just have to choose to not listen to it.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

This has been hashed over many times on the board.

dkf435

Long live 435......one of the longest operating repeaters. Quite a user base, some people are very well skilled, even N6uzs is a good T hunter. At one time alot of the radios goinging into Kenwood service West from the Southern California area had 147.435 entered into memory with the correct 103.5 tone and the -1.035 odd offset, so figure out why so may people listen??

David Kb7uns

zz0468

QRT
Banned
I don't like it either, but we live in a country that allows Freedom of Speech. That's what is great about the United States of America, if the FCC isn't doing anything about it then you will just have to choose to not listen to it.

That's not quite correct. By doing NOTHING, you will not have to listen to it. You have to actively choose in order to hear it.

brianbrianbrian

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
If you dont like something.. why you go through 2-5 steps (depending on how you are listening) to listen to it.. and then complain about it?

It's called FREE SPEECH.. you are afforded the right to cry and whine about something instead of turning it off the same way 435 is allowed to run utilizing free speech

it's funny how often people want to stifle free speech instead of merely not listening to it

I can't stand the TV show GLEE should i rally to get it removed from the airwaves?

I choose NOT TO WATCH IT

Also funny how often 435 is the TOP FEED most used almost every day all hours

Seems we have some closet hi hi OMs who actually enjoy entertaining radio instead of listening, ad nauseum, to some old coot elaborating how his colonoscopy went.. or how his new meds make him retain water

have an issue? Here's a tissue?

http://www.kleenex.com/CoolTouch.aspx it even has lotion to help keep your nose soft for frequent wipers

darrin corn liquor jones has ran everyone off anyway so it's a shell of its glory days when gary ran it
DUHHHH

I also see NOT ONE of you complaining about 435 are premium members ?? stop crying and start buying ok
thanks remember these are just words, just like 435, they cause you no personal injury or damage

Last edited:

brianbrianbrian

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
good work !!! glad to hear another fan

the licker of the corn has pretty much decimated the userbase anyway

nothing but rri sycophants left on pretty much everybody migrating to Logan's heroes

another control freak

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Like others stated, if ya don't like it, don't listen to it. It's your choice. May we recommend a different feed then for your listening pleasure.
Citizens Band Radio Channel 6 Live Scanner Audio Feed

I believe it's even in your neck of the woods too. ;)

Happy Scanning

Why is this feed allowed? vulgarity 24/7. I do understand I can change channel, but if it is illegal, why allow it. the feed should be taken down.

kd7rto

Apparently our one-post OP fears people will hear the feed and think less of Amateur radio. What he has failed to consider is that a much worse perception is created when the public thinks that your group has things to hide and engages in cover-ups.

wucherer

147.435 KE6RRI Repeater

Riley said it best. You have 2 options, to listen or not. Its a personal choice i feel...there are atleast 2 knobs.....volume and power button. I listen to it while here in the sandbox but respectfully put earplugs or headphones on so nobody listens to the occasional garbage. If my neighbor or co-worker is curious of what i'm listening to then i'll let them hear it for themselves....either they laugh or thank me kindly but not for them. I enjoy listening to Christina, Darren Jones and other regulars but enjoy an occasional laugh of the other activities on that repeater. Also connect into 2 different groups, Christina has a irc chatroom and another user has a group called dickcandles...http://www.dickcandles.com/ Some of the users in chat follow along with the real time audio or are some the locals who watch the chat and join on the repeater.

73 de N2OBS
In the sandbox.

Buttabean

Oh snap!

Thanks, ive always wondered if their was a Channel 6 monitor feed on here. Now when number 3 in ATL keys down & bleeds over ALL the local TV stations i can listen to see if hes making the trip to Jersey Shore! Long live 435! As long as it transmits my lil Baofeng UV-5R being used on GMRS Bands (Not The 700 Club Either) wont be the worst felony in the USA. I like to think of it as a "Bubble Pack Radio" on steroids. And christina has re-taken back over the repeater with the help of a few fellow hamsters out in Los Angeles California.

Like others stated, if ya don't like it, don't listen to it. It's your choice. May we recommend a different feed then for your listening pleasure.
Citizens Band Radio Channel 6 Live Scanner Audio Feed

I believe it's even in your neck of the woods too. ;)

Happy Scanning

Status
Not open for further replies.