436 Carrying Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratzert

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone seen any case that will the 436 yet ?

I have always kept all my hand-helds in a carry case for protection and would like to do the same for the 436.

pratzert

Premium Subscriber
That's where I bought the one for my Pro-106.

It's a decent case.

greggk

Premium Subscriber
I bought my PRO 106 case from scanner master also. It had a heavy duty clip on it as well.

I just bought my screen saver for the 436. These things never work out well for me...but here I go again.

Essexscan

I have a VooDoo tactical radio case that I'm going to try out when my 436HP arrives thurs-fri. I saw a couple of Harris radio MBITR cases with an open front that may work and I think I still have a Motorola 1550xls case from my radio that might fit. I'll see when it comes

I would like a Motorola style case Leather or nylon, they can take abuse and do protect the radio well

My HP-1 has the nylon case from Scannermaster and its a well made case, lets hope they get them to make a 436HP case ASAP if we cantfind anything else that works

ezdropper

Premium Subscriber
Was hoping maybe there was a CaseLogic or Lowepro case that would fit, but haven't found one yet.

Chris45

Case

I find that the Kangaroo radio cases work very well.

Has anyone seen any case that will the 436 yet ?

I have always kept all my hand-helds in a carry case for protection and would like to do the same for the 436.

ka1njl

Pelican 1120

I think a Pelican 1120 is sized right but I would like something a little more "handy". A fitted case made for the 436 would be ideal. If one does not materialize soon though I may have to go with a Pelican. The cost is only about $25 so if I use it for a while and relegate it to back up duty when a fitted case becomes available it isn't the end of the world.

SRyno

I think a Pelican 1120 is sized right but I would like something a little more "handy". A fitted case made for the 436 would be ideal. If one does not materialize soon though I may have to go with a Pelican. The cost is only about $25 so if I use it for a while and relegate it to back up duty when a fitted case becomes available it isn't the end of the world.

LOL that should protect it!!!!!!!! haha.... bazooka to a knife fight kinda protection...

Dewey

For the rest of us following the thread in hopes of eventually getting a case, can those of you who found suitable substitutes post links?

Status
Not open for further replies.