436hp/536hp tips and tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbubs

Is there a quicker way to record on the 536? Currently I have to hit function then replay then yes. Too many steps when something critical is heard and I want to quickly record. Even if there is a way to get rid of the start recording yes/no question would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ubbe

Yes, just hit the REPLAY button to listen to the last 4 minutes of voice, if you have set the replay duration to 240 sec. Then connect computer and copy the "internal recordings" file. Or if you want longer recordings you can get a bigger 32GB SD card ($10) and always remember to start recording each time you power up the scanner.

/Ubbe

gary123

Kind of related. I use the 240 second a lot. I would like to see a larger time value maybe even an infinite option for just parking the unit on a user/s and logging the activity untill reviewed. If others think so ill suggest this in the tech support forum.

Ubbe

Then please also suggest that when you have started the recording and hit replay, you want to listen to what you have recorded, not stupidly stare at "Cannot Replay While User Recording". I have to go thru all menu levels (starting with SETTINGS??!!) to finally arrive at the replay menu.

/Ubbe

marksmith

Is there a quicker way to record on the 536? Currently I have to hit function then replay then yes. Too many steps when something critical is heard and I want to quickly record. Even if there is a way to get rid of the start recording yes/no question would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have the replay set for a minute or two, when "something critical is heard", and you hit record, the recording starts 2 minutes before whatever it is you heard.

Mark
536/436/WS1095/HP1/HP2/996T/996XT/996P2/396XT/325P2/PSR800/15X/others

Status
Not open for further replies.