436HP DMR Priority channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

papa_p

I want to make a DMR frequency a priority channel. I can do it when I just program the frequency in. I get a lot of interference with this frequency so I do need the color code programmed in. As soon as I program it as a DMR one frequency with the color code, the priority selection gets greyed out. Is there a way to program a DMR with all the attributes and also include it in my priority scan?

Ubbe

I program my DMR priority channels as conventional but with digital audio mode and nac/color code fixed or search. No other attributes possible like TGs or slot.

/Ubbe

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
I want to make a DMR frequency a priority channel. I can do it when I just program the frequency in. I get a lot of interference with this frequency so I do need the color code programmed in. As soon as I program it as a DMR one frequency with the color code, the priority selection gets greyed out. Is there a way to program a DMR with all the attributes and also include it in my priority scan?

Intresting, as i too noticed that i couldn`t set a DMR channel as a priority channel on my `436HP ether, which makes me a bit miffed. Given that i can do it with my other trunked & conventional stuff i gotta wonder, why can`t (or is that why WON`T) Uniden allow setting a DMR channel as a priority channel? Yeah i could do that IF i were to set it up as a conventional channel, but then it`s bye-bye UID`s and TG info, which i like, `specially for listening to ham radio DMR (i have a DMR ham radio and an openspot so i want to listen to that) and i also listen to a local commerical system too, so you can see why i`m kinda miffed about this. Mabey Uniden will see what`s up and correct it...we hope. N9NRA

Status
Not open for further replies.