436HP - Downgrade Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickscholz

Premium Subscriber
I just upgraded to the newly released firmware, and ever since then I've been unable to monitor at least one trunked system... it doesn't even detect the control channels anymore.

It could be unrelated, but it seems like a good place to start... is it possible to downgrade back to the previous (released-not beta) firmware?

troymail

Silent Key
I just upgraded to the newly released firmware, and ever since then I've been unable to monitor at least one trunked system... it doesn't even detect the control channels anymore.

It could be unrelated, but it seems like a good place to start... is it possible to downgrade back to the previous (released-not beta) firmware?

Yup - you can find firmware versions here (I also have copies saved off locally if needed).

Copy the version you want into the "firmware" folder of your SD card and on the next power cycle, the radio will load that version.

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber

Based on the post in the AZ forum, I would take a look at your active systems and sites, services, and Favorite List programming(if using a Favorite List). This is likely not related to firmware.

https://forums.radioreference.com/a...44-maricopa-county-trunked-system-issues.html

rickscholz

Premium Subscriber
Thank you...

As others suggested, firmware didn't help. I didn't really think it would, but since it was easy to downgrade, I figured it was worth checking.

Thanks for posting the firmware archive. That helps a lot.

I have a couple other things to check, and will post further thoughts over on the Arizona forum if needed.

Rick

budevans

What was the prior production version #?

I'd like to roll back my Firmware to the last Production version. Just to check a couple of things out. But I don't know what number it is.

Thanks.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I'd like to roll back my Firmware to the last Production version. Just to check a couple of things out. But I don't know what number it is.

Thanks.
The last version available through Sentinel, before V1_11_31 was made public (available through Sentinel) was 01_11_20.

brucebuck1010

Premium Subscriber

Thanks.

1.11.20 was the last official firmware release prior to the 1.11.31 released last week.

-Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.