436HP Earphone Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
I have trashed hundreds of D shaped over the ear stereo earphones by catching them on things, leaving the headphone outside the car door, sometimes running over them, catching them in bicycle spokes, etc. However, I have never ever washed & dried one. When I realized my mistake, I said, "well, might as well order another one."

I could not believe it. I plugged this puppy in the radio and it was clear as a bell. Since I don't want to mess with Bluetooth, I will start to buy this brand because these are solid.

I am quite impressed.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
I will keep this in mind, I am always looking for new ones.

These have a silicone feel to them as opposed to the hard plastic "D" shape models that used to show up in truck stops. I have not seen these in years, but they were mono. I have been buying the stereo plugged same version of the hard plastic from C. Crane.

The ones I like are a bit tricky to put over the ear, but they stay on. The audio quality is definitely better.

mtincos

I have trashed hundreds of D shaped over the ear stereo earphones by catching them on things, leaving the headphone outside the car door, sometimes running over them, catching them in bicycle spokes, etc. However, I have never ever washed & dried one. When I realized my mistake, I said, "well, might as well order another one."

I could not believe it. I plugged this puppy in the radio and it was clear as a bell. Since I don't want to mess with Bluetooth, I will start to buy this brand because these are solid.

I am quite impressed.

Just what I was looking for, one ear, over the ear cli[p (necessary for haring aid user) Gues I should sign up for this forum for 436 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.