436HP how many more days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farscan

Premium Subscriber
I suppose it will be another month , but it seems like years since i ordered it.
I almost wish they would just anounce a new scanner the day it is for sale.
Tick Tick Tick I ordered it the first day, so i hope i am one of the first to get one.

yancmo

I pre ordered mine on eBay and was on there today looking for some stuff and seen my item had been removed. The place that I ordered it from has had all but two of their items from their story removed so I'm getting a little paranoid. I called the store and they insured all is okay it will ship but it still makes me nervous. They are still claiming it will be to them around the 15th though. The wait will be even longer now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wise871

Database Admin
The wait is tough. To bad we don't get any new videos or updates while were waiting. Seems like the only time were fed any new info is when something gets delayed then a video is uploaded to calm the masses. I understand it was the holidays and CES is starting but :(.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
I pre ordered mine on eBay and was on there today looking for some stuff and seen my item had been removed. The place that I ordered it from has had all but two of their items from their story removed so I'm getting a little paranoid. I called the store and they insured all is okay it will ship but it still makes me nervous. They are still claiming it will be to them around the 15th though. The wait will be even longer now.

Yikes, I hope that they are on the up and up and you don't end up having to fight to get your money back. I'd never buy a $500 scanner off of anyone on eBay - too many ripoffs and scams out there. I ordered from Scanner Master because I know they are reputable and I've met Rich Barnett, the owner. While I might have to wait a bit longer buying from him rather than someone local, I know for a fact that I will receive my scanner. I wouldn't have that same confidence ordering from some schmoe on eBay.

-AZ

yancmo

Yikes, I hope that they are on the up and up and you don't end up having to fight to get your money back.
-AZ

The seller has been around since 08 and had loads of radio stuff and pretty decent ratings. So I figured it was okay. I did talk to ebay today and they said they pulled the products NOT the seller, so I think I'll be okay. Just hate the wait!!

Yancy

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
I believe you are referring to "txradio". I was watching this and it disappeared. It shows up with a search but the listing is gone. Even after I got a message it was relisted.

If ebay removed their listing they would have had to violate an ebay policy.

If you use PayPal your purchase it is protected and ebay will refund your money and charge the seller.

I ended up ordering from BearCatWarehouse anyway because txradio wanted $24.95 for economy shipping ( I have shipped Priority Mail for less than half that ).

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Still looking at getting them in our hands around the 20th (plus a few if weather continues to suck). We have just about sold everything we've brought in for the first order (that isn't to say that distributors/dealers are sold out...just that they've order enough from us to just about empty the warehouse before it even fills).

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Yikes, I hope that they are on the up and up and you don't end up having to fight to get your money back. I'd never buy a $500 scanner off of anyone on eBay - too many ripoffs and scams out there. I ordered from Scanner Master because I know they are reputable and I've met Rich Barnett, the owner. While I might have to wait a bit longer buying from him rather than someone local, I know for a fact that I will receive my scanner. I wouldn't have that same confidence ordering from some schmoe on eBay.

-AZ

If you buy on eBay and pay with Paypal (safest) your purchase is covered and you will get your money back if taken for a ride. Trust me, it's happened to me twice over the last 5 or 6 years. Zero problems and eBay is great to work with and refund my money. They then go after the seller themselves. Hence why it's safe! I've purchased $1300 computers on eBay before.

yancmo

I'm not to worried about the money because I know I'll get it. That just means ill have to wait even longer to get my radio. Hahaha.

I have faith in the seller any ways. I think I'm worried for nothing.

Yancy

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Still looking at getting them in our hands around the 20th (plus a few if weather continues to suck). We have just about sold everything we've brought in for the first order (that isn't to say that distributors/dealers are sold out...just that they've order enough from us to just about empty the warehouse before it even fills).

More out of curiosity, can you share with us the number of scanners in that shipment from the factory or is this something for business reasons you'd rather not?

signal500

K4DPS
Premium Subscriber

Thank you Paul for keeping us updated. I also appreciate your videos and quick replies to many questions on different forums.

"……….owning many Uniden scanners and being able to have a dialogue with the Director of Product Development / Lead Product Architect….…….priceless"

Best regards,

Doug

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
I get everything except the (plus a few if weather continues to suck) part.

The weather has been sucking big cold monkey balls the past few days, and that's having an effect on the transportation industry, slowing things way down. May take a few extra days for goods to get from point A to point B.

:)

LiquidPandora

Scannermaster.com is now saying SOLD OUT! HOW NICE!... UPMan How long to the ones that did not have 600 bucks to tie up for months going to have to wait for ORDER #2 ????

kd7eir

If it's the same listing on ebay that I saw, it was pulled because they were asking people to complete the transaction outside of ebay, which is a violation of the seller terms. May be perfectly legitimate, but ebay frowns on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.