452.800 Mhz in D/FW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in north Dallas, and can hear what sounds like a security service, but cannot figure out who it is. Any ideas? 452.800 mhz, DMR, CC2, TG101

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I live in north Dallas, and can hear what sounds like a security service, but cannot figure out who it is. Any ideas? 452.800 mhz, DMR, CC2, TG101
That's licensed to Methodist Hospitals of Dallas Police Department, for the 'Richardson' location.

It's also licensed to some other users in the metro area, but the hospital PD may be the most likely.

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
I heard it once near DNT and Lebanon in Frisco. While Frisco ISD is also on that same frequency (Wakeland HS), wrong Color Code (Wakeland is CC 5 TG 36).

Based on the license, I suspect its Methodist Hospital security (WQBD830) in Richardson (Bush Turnpike and Renner Road, East of Central Expressway), but that needs verification.

Dallas ISD has a license (WRJI629) for trunked usage, but that is down near Seagoville, and unlikely you'd hear it from North Dallas.

Finally, Azle Communications has a license (WPMM478) for that frequency for non-trunked use in Downtown Dallas, but the emissions designator is for Narrow FM Analog (but I typically don't trust that because I've seen a lot of DMR systems that the license has not been updated).

riverradio68

Feed Provider
DMR skip's like a SOB ... your almost better off entering it into the scanner and just listening to it. I have found all sorts of users doing this.

Thanks, I believe Methodist Hospital is likely correct. I looked through the databases but couldn't find it anywhere. Im not a premium member so I am not able to search for it directly

Status
Not open for further replies.