453.0125 CC 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analogrules

I am picking up what sounds like a college campus security on 453.0125 DMR CC 2, tg 200. But, cannot locate any colleges assigned to this frequency by the FCC.

They recently gave a ticket to a car "parked on campus" for having Trump flags. Not sure how they can even do this without violating 1st Amendment Rights, no matter which candidate's flag you are flying.

Anyway, I doubt it is Kean since they are on NJICS. Possibly Union County College?? I will keep monitoring. But if anyone can figure it out, let me know.

Analogrules

Yes, it was CC 3 as the title of the thread says. Sorry for the typo in my post itself. (My fat fingers). So it is Seton Hall then....wow! I didnt see them come up in the FCC DB for that frequency.

NParkNJ

On the Road
It is not William Paterson. DB is correct and the radio admin is a part of this forum. They are on NJICS, so count them out.

NParkNJ

On the Road
Depending where you heard this, was this in/by Passaic County? I know Passaic County community has UHF in that range. I thought they were analog. I can check out that frequency as I live IAO of the Wanaque campus.

wtp

flags being mentioned might be to spot them quicker.
you don't have to be smart to work college security.
-ex security supervisor-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.