453.3875 part of Montgomery Co Action Comms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
Action Communications operates an NXDN system here Action NX TRS that includes TG 40008 Sheriffs Disp in Montgomery Co KS.
The band was up 2/21 from Montgomery Co to Joplin, and recently I heard/recorded TG 40008 on 453.3875 with RIDs also heard on some of the listed/licensed freqs in Montgomery County.
I cannot find a license for 453.3875 Action nor others in the Montgomery Co area.
Can anyone local to Montgomery Co confirm my capture and give an idea of how it is licensed?

W

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
Action Communications operates an NXDN system here Action NX TRS that includes TG 40008 Sheriffs Disp in Montgomery Co KS.
The band was up 2/21 from Montgomery Co to Joplin, and recently I heard/recorded TG 40008 on 453.3875 with RIDs also heard on some of the listed/licensed freqs in Montgomery County.
I cannot find a license for 453.3875 Action nor others in the Montgomery Co area.
Can anyone local to Montgomery Co confirm my capture and give an idea of how it is licensed?

W
ALSO ADD: 460.6375 unid to the TG 40008 - no licenses found in KS this freq. What license is ACTION using??

waterrat

Premium Subscriber
I discovered and submitted the Coffeyville, Caney, Cherryvale and Independence sites in Montgomery county. I have no idea of the license origination, seems like the patched freqs from all different pools and made a system. Thank goodness for SDR or I would have never figured it all out. The 453.3875 and 460.6375 are new to me though. Are you picking them up in Joplin?

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
There was a bit of tropo enhancement las week, so yes I heard and recorded them. Do not hear daily. If you are local can you check them? #INeedAnSDR
Thanks
W

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
Looks like firefive76 found it - I guess I did not know where Elk co was! I'm guessing this is w whole new site for Action.
WaterRat - can you hear this new Elk site?
w

Last edited:

waterrat

Premium Subscriber
I can't hear the elk site from home, but have heard a few talkgroups on our system. I should have a chance to check out the elk site when camping season comes around.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
I will add the new freqs on the Elk license into my Action group and I will hear from time to time.
What confused me was all that I heard were Montgomery TGs...no previously unheard ones that would be likely for a new Elk site.
AND Ran 6 fits well with a "missing" site 6!
w

Status
Not open for further replies.