460.0500?

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2csx

Premium Subscriber
I was searching the UHF and ran across 460.0500 dcs051,the only info i know is that is a fire channel. Any ideas. I'm in Webster Mass area.

garys

Premium Subscriber
Hudson is the closest to you licensee on this frequency, but it's licensed to the PD. Worcester still holds a license on the frequency, but I don't think it's active. It seems to be licensed mostly to PDs, not FDs.

ecps92

Rumor [personally not confirmed] of a Patch from [unknown if two-way patch] from the Worcester TRS

Anyone else have more / better info ??

I was searching the UHF and ran across 460.0500 dcs051,the only info i know is that is a fire channel. Any ideas. I'm in Webster Mass area.

garys

Premium Subscriber
Rumor [personally not confirmed] of a Patch from [unknown if two-way patch] from the Worcester TRS

Anyone else have more / better info ??

I don't have any information, but it does make sense. Cambridge has UHF patches to some TGs on it's trunk system, in the name of interoperbility of course. Maybe Worcester is doing the same thing.

RADIOUSER5

Premium Subscriber
You can search the FCC ULS data base for that frequency in your city and find all the licenses.

StoliRaz

🇺🇲
Premium Subscriber
Not related, but the Boston PD channel of the same frequency is their mobile ops channel. When I lived in the city it was my priority channel. It's hit or miss, but Friday or Saturday nights always had something good going on..I miss that channel the most since I moved farther from the city and can no longer get it :(

ecps92

Yes, Worcester uses it for Interop. Originally done when Worcester EMS was still primarily UHF , 460.0500 D051 is patched to Fire Ops "C"

Status
Not open for further replies.